And so she fell.

Dedicated To
EnchantedWere22

NOT EDITED!! EXCUSE THE TYPOS.

Happyy Reading :))
..

Elena's POV

"I cannot believe you are leaving me here all by myself. Tussi na jao (Don't leave me)." Shruthi complained for the hundredth time. I roll my eyes at her KKHH reference.

"Don't be such a drama queen SK. Its just for three days." I said.

Rahul and I were going to New York for the Forbes shoot for three days and Shruthi was upset about it. We still had many days until the wedding rasams started and we didn't want to miss the oppurtunity. Shruthi and I were chilling out in the huge space out side our room relishing the warm evening sun with quality bollywood songs.

"Oh you want privacy I guess." She mumbled.

I widen my eyes at her conclusion and pat her on her sleeve.

"You think I will leave you for privacy with Rahul ?." I asked astonished. She didn't reply so I went on.

"We are anyways using Rahul's private jet you could tag along with Abhimanyu." I said wiggling my brows at her. That way I wouldn't have to deal with the Romantic-Rahul all by myself.

"That sounds perfect. We may even meet Meera there." She exclaimed. Wow that never occurred to me. Meera is in NY now for her album.

"You are clever sk." I said changing the song to banno tera swagger.

"I know right." She said clearly excited. Shruthi grooved for the desi beats of the song. She pulled me with her together we danced for the song. We were in the middle of a coordinated hip dance when they decided to barge in our privacy.

"Having fun without us girls.? Too bad." Said Rahul. He was leaning on the pillar nearby and crossed his arms. He was in casual wear and near him stood Varun, Abhi and a girl probably my age. Shruthi and I halted our steps mid-way and looked at her.

ENTRY- Tanya Brook played by the beautiful Evelyn Sharma or Katrina Kaif.
Tell me who suits the character better.

"Anyways this is Tan ..his introduction was interrupted by the girl as she came forward to introduce herself.

"Hey gurls I am Tanya Brook. Rahul, Varun and Abhi's best best friend." She said with sheer innocence, batting her eyelashes. Ewww.

Wait I have heard that name. Tanya Brooks. Tanya. TANYA!!! The high school slut who stole Varun from Meera. Oh my god !! I cannot believe she is here at my wedding. Who the hell invited her ? Shruthi glanced at me sideways and the look on her face clearly showed she wasn't the happiest in recieving Ms.Brooks here. Still we shook hands with her for the sake of politeness and modesty.

"Omg you must be Elena Kapoor soon to-be Khanha! How lucky. I wish I could marry Rahul.!" What ?

"What ?" I asked offended. Not like I was jealous or something but still Rahul is my friend now and I am not sharing my friend with anyone. Did her interests shift towards Rahul now ? The boys were behind her chatting like nothing wrong had happened.

"Just kidding." She said letting out a girlish giggle. Eww again. Rahul and Abhi walked towards us standing at eitger side of Tanya, trying to figure out what we were talking about.