✅✅ ch-16 ( The Balcony )

Shreya's pov
I was tired after the long drive and that to with that creep...god was simply punishing me for dont know what??
After getting down from the car i realised my body was aching badly so i decided to strech but i forgot that my upper is not that long and right know public display of skin could lead me to trouble . So i checked around to make sure that no one saw me.
After meeting my cousins and sister in law i was going in my room when Anamika called me from behind. Its been long since both of us sat together and had a nice chat . She was real close to me she was like 4-5 years older to me but a really nice person to talk to.
Wait there girl, she called!!!
I was really suprised to hear about your wedding from mother instead of you that to this morning.
Dare you skip any details with me young lady.
I replied , it was really a quick decision and lot has taken place in a while so i am sorry but since now you know we can shop together but keep it low we will make the official announcement soon since you know my future husband is a big name.
Yeah , i can understand but your future husband is quite hot.
Really, i think this is something i need to share with my big brother i said her in an amused tone.
I said he is hot but not hotter than my husband ms. Possesive . O sorry my mistake future mrs possesive.
Whatever i replied..i really want to tell her the truth but cant it will destroy everyone's happiness.
Now go get changed and take rest you have a long day tomorrow.
Yeah biee, i waved her goodbie and went for a nice relaxing bath.
After soaking myself in the large tub for quite some time and decided to step out i dried my body and applied my favourite pear and apricot moisturizer i wore an printed orange gunji with denim since i decided to stay in room and rest so making my way out to my favourite hangout place my own little living area to feel nature and fresh air i made my way out but i realized that the room next to me was occupied . Since it was a vacant room so it could be given to anyone maybe rey's mom but my body started to have goosebumps when i thought it could be given to rey aswell suddenly i realised heat crept to my face when i saw an naked Rey in only a towel but i came back to my senses when i coughed a bit
" ahhh ahhh who gave you the right to stand like this and that to here?"
I was fuming because i knew that if someone saw us like this they would take things in the wrong way and my family being a little on the orthodox side wont relish something like that but who the helll gave him room next to mine.
Why are you here i asked?nd why r u wearing nothing but a towel?
He gave me a mischiveous smirk nd said " o my dear future wife i am here because u r here and i wearing nothing but a towel to see this heat crept your cheecks because of me"
Get a hold over yourself mr i replied abruptly " dont give yourself so much importance in my life you wont make any difference in it and go man up before trying to seduce me or flirt with me i said bluntly i know i crossed my line but i have to keep myself strong before i put down my shield .
I was about to turn back and leave but he held my hand from the other side of the glass partition as he wall leaning on the balcony the whole time.
He was angry and it could be seen and since he gripped my hand tightly i wanted to scream but i cant it will just lead to more troubles so i basically heard what he was saying" i am being nice to you after all of your tantrums and rude attitude because reyhansh singhania always do profitable dealings and you are my bonus prize after legally becoming the rightfull owner of my family's legacy and dont you ever think that i am not man enough to touch you because now i dont want to touch you until you want me too and trust me darling you are soon gonna crave for it really badly with this he left me there hanging and went inside and i like a fool was taking in whatever he said.
He was a prick and i in my own senses would never ask him to touch me but i asked to myself can i resist that guy so long who causes me a shiver run down my spine o god.