heart broken

Hey guys, apart from just habiba's P.O.V, we are going to get Alex's and hiba's P.O.V... so it's not just about habiba...so keep calm and read.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alex and I have been dating for some months now and everything is cool.

Even Rhoda seemed to have backed off,though she still gives me those death glare.

I completely fell for Alex and I could see he liked me too,even more than I do.

We never went on dates though,I didn't want mum to find out that I had a boyfriend.

H ...A ...B ...I ...B ...A!!!I jolted a little hearing my name like that.

What the fuck ??I asked giving them a confused look.

They burst into laughter and I started blushing from the embarrassment.

Alex,Rama,hiba and I were hanging out.we sorta lied to my mum that the three of us were going to the cinema,we didn't tell her a fourth person would join us.I feel bad for lieing to her.

We were arguing on the movie to watch when I drifted into my world of squishy squishy pink thoughts.(Yup,I totally love girly stuffs.totally the complete girly giggle type.)I was deep into my thoughts and I didn't hear then calling me till they shouted to bring me back.

We finally decided to watch frozen,(we had seen the movie already,we just decided to see it again).we paid for our tickets and entered the movie theater. I always liked the darkness of the room,but now I was nervous because of Alex.

Alex sat beside me, and hiba and Rama sat on each side making me and Alex sit in their middle.

None of us talked as we were into the movie.Alex held my hand and I jerked my hand out of his immediately as if it had fire in it.
He gave me a weird look before he started leaning in,I gulped and kept moving farther as he was closing the gap between us.he held my chin,looked into my eyes and was about to claim my lips. I panicked and just before our lips met,I placed my fingers on his lips pushing him back with my hands.

He straightened his posture and sat up,clearly embarrassed because hiba and Rama had witnessed the whole episode.

What the hell is wrong with you habiba? you never want me to kiss you and you don't even allow me hold you anymore.do I have a disease or something.he said, he was hurt and I couldn't see it in his eyes.

No Alex,it's just...it's haram.it's not allowed.I muttered.

You know what?to hell with you and your haram.I'm out of here.
And with that he walked out..I just stared after him.

What in hell just happened.?hiba asked.

You saw it, didn't you?. Rama answered annoyed at her question.

You should apologise to him,you know? Hiba pointed out.
You embarrassed him and he might want to get back at you.

If you don't want to see him walking in with another girl,you should just apologise and explain things to him.
Rama added.

Well I certainly didn't want him to walk in with another girl so I decided to apologise.

Are you guys coming?I asked.

Sure,you need us.

We left the movie theater and I asked them a question that had been bothering me.

I did the right thing, didn't I ?

Yes.sure.it's haram,now all we have to do is to explain things on harm to him.hiba said.