Photos From Paris

Instead of walking home as Gina had directed awhile ago, I walked all the way to Laylal's house to see Laylal, I mean, I had some time to think about how I feel about Elliott but I keep on diverting my thoughts.

💭It may be one of the only few times that she's not with Benjamin.💭

"Great pictures." I tell Laylal. "So up close."

"It was a great trip." Laylal said. "One that I won't forget."

"Me neither." I replied. "I can't believe we did that much in one week."

"Did you take pictures from your blue one?" Laylal ask me.

"A whole lot." I said. "Each night I wrote in the little journal and put the pictures in it too with captions."

"Sounds like an entire scrapbook." Laylal said.

"I used it for Nashville and California too." I said. "Now it's all filled."

"That's your summer trips right there." Laylal said.

💭Laylal's right. My summer of 2015 was in one little journal.💭

"Hey." Olivia said as she walked into Laylal's room. Victoria follows her.

"The more you talk about someone, you become more in love with that person." Laylal said.

"That is like the second time I heard that today." I said. "Gina tried to change the subject on me when I had a panic attack over her belly button piercing."

"Everyone thinks that you should be with this boy, Elliot." Victoria said.

I groan and roll my eyes.

"Wait Gina has a belly button piercing?" Laylal says.

"Dang Gina." Olivia says.

"That's what I said." I reply.

"I didn't know she would do something like that though." Laylal says. "I'm shocked."

"When are you two leaving?" I ask Olivia and Victoria.

"We're leaving on Saturday morning." Victoria said.

"You two are going to be so tired." I say. "After all of that partying on Friday night, you two are going to be a wreck."

"It's okay." Olivia said.

"So, Rose, do you finally admit it?" Laylal asks me.

I look at Laylal confused.

💭Seriously though, what is she talking about?💭

"That you like Elliott, silly." Laylal says.

"No comment." I said. "I still have to get my mind straight on things."

"Like Preston and Adrian?" Laylal asks.

"I thought Adrian is now with Montgomery." Victoria said.

"She is so there's nothing towards Adrian or Hunter." I say.

"What about Preston?" Olivia asks.

"That was just a small fling." I say. "Preston and I agreed to that. Whatever happened over the weekend stays there."

"Well then." Layal says. "You're kind of in quite a pickle in the moment."

"No kidding." I say as I put my hair into a ponytail. "I either focus on myself for a little while longer or I just move on quicker than I expected to."

"Girl, you got some thinking to do." Victoria said.

"Might as well go and think." I say.

I leave Laylal's so out saying another word.

💬You do know there is a reason why he's so great. We see it in your eyes. Elliott already knows you so well through YouTube. When you two met, the both of you clicked instantly. Rose, you like him. Get that in your head so your heart won't be so confused. ~Olivia⛸💬

💭That moment when a message is so relevant you don't know how to reply back.💭

I need to walk things out. 🚶🏻

Or else nothing is going to work out at all.

I got to get home.