Chapter 10

Hazel POV:

"What the hell is going on here?" My eyes opened slowly and I groaned because my back was killing me. Ariel was standing in front of my with her hands on her hips.

"Niall and Hazel fell asleep on the floor and we didn't feel like bothering them," Harry said from somewhere in the house.

"Yeah they just looked so peaceful," Louis said his voice coming from behind me. My eyes were fully opened now and looked around. I was sleeping on Niall and he had his hands wrapped around me. From all the comotion going on Niall opened his eyes too. He looked down at me and I yawned "Good morning beautiful.."

"They're awake now Harry!" Liam screamed from the couch. Niall didn't move his eyes from mine, "Good morning Niall," I said blushing. Memories of last night appeared in my head and I smiled again.

"Good morning lazy asses, can you get up now and sleep in a real bed you have a concert in like 10 hours," Ariel said eating something.

Niall picked his head up and sniffed the air "Is harry cooking?"

"Yes mate!" Harry said peeping his head out of the kitchen and winking at us..

"Don't you burn my kitchen Harry," Niall said running to the kitchen.

"I won't make any promises!"

-3 weeks later-

The concerts were now in America and it was amazing. The american crowd was wild and pure fun.

Niall and I had become closer as friends because neither one of us spoke of that night back in London again. I wanted to, I wanted to know if there was something between us, but i was too afraid to ask.

I haven't spoken to Jordan since our date London, and I didn't want to speak to him either.

We were now in Las Vegas doing two concerts.

I was on my laptop checking my twitter trying to tweet as many fans as possible, and tumblr just reblogging everything that came in my view. On tumblr I faked that I was a normal girl from Kansas so I could just blog happily.

I saw gifs of Niall and I in a resturant, singing together, walking around, or being the crazy friends we were. People "shipped" or paired Niall and I together calling us Hiall or Nizel.

It was our first concert tonight in Vegas and we were thinking of going out to club after to celebrate a wonderful tour.

Niall didn't seem too happy when he came to the Hotel room from well wherever he came.

"I am so stoaked for today!" I said to Niall when he entered the room. Niall looked at me and nodded walking away. I looked at him confused and grabbed his arm, "Don't touch me." He said to me pushing me away and walking away.

"Okay then." I rolled my eyes.

The concert was how it usually is, loud, wild, and fun.

Niall, however, was still angry for some reason that even the guys were noticing it.

"Mate what the hell is wrong?" Zayn asked Niall.

"Get the fuck away from me," Niall screamed leaving the stage and going outside.

We all stood in shock "What is his problem?" Ariel asked shaking her head.

"He's been acting strange today i dont know what it is," Harry sighed and walked away from us.

I looked at Ariel and shrugged. Ariel and I went outside where the paps were waiting for us, "Ariel are you and Zayn in a serious relationship?" One asked.