blurb

his faded black converse scuffed as he dragged his feet across the concrete. they were pretty beaten up anyway, though, so he didn't care. dark clouds began to flood the grayish, moody sky, but michael wasn't one to complain. besides, he couldn't change the weather even if he wanted too.

she dragged a cigarette from her chapped lips, her cold, free hand grazing michael's warm and inviting one. she bumped him lightly as they walked across the street, towards the small apartments in which they lived.

"why do you do that?" she asks, turning to stare intently at michael, examining his every move. the way he runs his hands through his red hair, and how he chews on his lip as he figures an answer. she was curious, and nothing managed to calm her yearning to know a little bit more about this mysterious boy. she was bewildered, and determined to figure him out, even if it killed her. well, it would kill her anyway because, god, was she infatuated with him.

"do what?"

"you.. you shut people out, and you act like you don't care. michael, thats bullshit. i know you care. i mean, you have to care about something."

"oh, but sweetheart," he smirked lightly, as her light, almost leafy green eyes darted from his own eyes to his pink lips, "you don't even know the half of it"

a/n

first off i would like to thank not only god but jesus for all of you. i hope you have an amazing day! thank you so much for reading this story, and i hope you enjoy! on another note, this will be edited and rewritten once it is completed, so stay tuned! ok, i'll let you go now, have fun reading!