15. A Long Night

Natsuki POV
(Arriving to the camp - 7:55pm)

I thought this training camp that I was forced to go would only feel like it was going to last a day... This camp might feel it's going to last forever. I take a glance at the other coach that they're planning to recruit, Coach Ukai. I heard good things about the older coach Ukai from Jun all the time so the younger one should be just as good. If he's here, is it even necessary for me to be here in the first place? They only need one coach to train them. Well since I'm here might as well see how they train.

I open the entrance door and two happy children, Sakura and Hinata, start opening and closing all the doors as well as take pictures of the site. It's not as fancy as Shiratorizawa, but it seems functional.

Kageyama stares at those two with a confused look, "Is opening the rooms even necessary?" He asks and I nod my head thinking the same exact thing.

"I agree. It's just a building," I yawn from exhaustion and my eyes land on the vending machine nearby. I went over to buy two milk cartons and put a milk carton on his face. Kageyama flinches and makes a weird face due to the cold touch that makes me want to laugh. "Here I owe you for the popsicle yesterday." I hand Kageyama the milk carton and his face blushes bright red.

"A-Arigato," Kageyama mumbles as he takes the milk from me.

"No problem," I tell him and as I open my drink.

Ring ring

Who's texting me at this time?

I check my cellphone to see a text message from Tomoyo.

<In your bag of your 2nd pocket there's a letter, can you give it Tsukki please~ tell him he has to read it because if he doesn't then there be consequences :D >

I stare at the text message... Tsukki... what is she thinking? I sigh and take out the letter from my backpack. I don't know how it got there, but it was there. "Tsukishima here you go." I hand him a letter with his name on it.

"Oh is it a love letter from Natsuki?" Tsukishima smirks.

I give him a deadpan look and tiptoe to his ear, "Not even, it's from Tomoyo," I whisper and his expression changes. "She said don't throw it away or else there would be consequences."

"Of course there would be," Tsukishima spurts out with annoyance and clicks his tongue. While I didn't notice, Tsukishima felt a menacing aura leaking out of Kageyama.

"Kageyama's getting pissed off," Yamaguchi whispers something to Tsukishima that I couldn't hear.

"Heh," Tsukishima chuckles and pulls me by the shoulder. "Hey Natsuki let's leave this place and go somewhere. I think someone's raging," Tsukishima tries to hold in his laughter as he takes me along.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I question with a disdain look on my face.

"Wow the queen doesn't even notice what's going on does she?" Tsukishima pushes up his glasses clearly enjoying something.

"Kageyama is raging!!!" Hinata shouts in fear as he hides behind Sakura.

"I'm not raging!!!!!" Kageyama shouts in annoyance. I took a good look at Kageyama and it was obvious that he was pissed off about something. He grabs me by the shoulder and pulls me to his side.