Chapter 7

(Alex's pov.)
I woke up and sat straight up right away. I felt tears roll down my face. I looked around. Oh.. Just a bad dream.. I looked over at Jeff, he had his eye mask on (cause he has no eyelids) and was turned around. I sighed and laid back down. I felt Jeff roll over and put his arm around me.. I turned to face him... Or his chest.... And fell asleep.

**Time Skip**

I woke up and yawned. I turned my head and Jeff wasn't there. Must be watching TV.. I got up and grabbed my bag from under Jeff's bed. I got dressed (outfit is the picture. If there's no picture then I'll be adding one soon.) and went downstairs with Callie following me. Some of the pastas were at the table waiting for breakfast, some were watching TV, and some were being lazy and still sleeping. I went over to the couch and sat next to Jeff. He was watching the news. "Everyone lock your doors and windows! There's a killer on the loose. We suspect they are the one who caused all those unexplained murders. All of the victims had a carved Chelsea smile in their cheeks. Nobody has found the murderer, but we will. Also. Some other unexplained murders. Some victims are gutted and stuff with candy, some were found dead by their computer screens, some had their kidneys and other organs removed, and some were just murdered. We don't know if it's the same person, or if it's different people. But we will find out soon enough. We found a girl who claims she knows who one of the killers are. We will interview her after this break." I watched the news and looked at Jeff, L.J, and E.J. Not BEN though... Jeff chuckled darkly which honestly, kinda freaked me out. He put his arm around me and the news came back on. "And we're back! So, what is your name?" "Jessica." "Okay, Jessica. Why do you think you know the killer?" "I do know him. I know all of them." "Is that so..?" "Yes. The one who cuts Chelsea smiles into people's faces is Jeff The Killer, the one who takes the kidneys and other organs is Eyeless Jack, the one who.." "Okay, okay. I think that's enough. What does the killer look like?" "Jeff The Killer wears a blood stained white hoodie, black skinny jeans, converse, and he has black hair, a Chelsea smile, and no eyelids." "Very well. If you see this man. Call the police immediately. That is all for today. Thank you Jessica for coming here today, would you like to say anything?" "Yes, actually.. Jeff.. If your watching this... I will find you.. And I will lock you in my basement... And you will be mine." "Okay... Now.. Onto the weather:" Jeff turned the TV off and got up, he walked to the kitchen.And I followed, Callie following me. He sat down at the table and i sat by him. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and decided to look on Instagram. I posted a picture of Callie a while ago.. Let's see who commented on it.. 'Aww. I feel bad for the kitty :( it has to live with Alex. She probably doesn't even feed it, that b****.' Okay..... I posted a picture of me when I dyed my hair blue and black. Let's see those comments.. 'Eww. That thing you call Alex is nasty! Is she even human!?!' 'U r ugly and fat Alex.' 'I bet she's gay.' 'AHH WHAT THE ..... IS THAT?!? Oh wait... It's just that b**** Alex.' I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I put my phone on the table, kinda slamming it and looked at the ground. Jeff must've noticed and he looked at me. He tapped my shoulder and I looked at him. "Come here.." He whispered. I nodded and he got up and I followed. He went to his room and I followed him. He sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him, gesturing for me to sit. So I did. "What's wrong?.." He asked. "Nothing..." I whispered, I know I don't really talk, but I'm tired of writing stuff down. So I'll just whisper instead. "Really, your going to pull the 'I'm fine.' Thing on me? Just tell me what's wrong." He said. I shook my head, he sighed and hugged me. I hugged back and he whispered in my ear "Tell me what's wrong. I won't judge you.. I promise." "No, you'll just think I'm a freak.." I whispered. "Really? Look who your talking to. I'm a fricking serial killer." Didn't think about that... "Come on Alex. It's okay." I shook my head. "Please.." Nope. I shook my head again. He sighed and got up. He walked out of the room, probably going to the table for breakfast. I walked out of his room and closed the door. I went down the stairs and headed for the table. I sat by Jeff again and picked my phone up from the table, I put it in my pocket and looked at Jeff. He looked bored as fudge. He had his chin on the table and was just sitting there. O,o maybe he was asleep.... I waved my hand in front of his face. Nothing. Hmm.... Maybe I could smash a pancake in his face... Maybe..... ):3 his face fell and he landed on his face. Like literally a face plant. He still didn't wake up... Maybe he's dead 0.0 I looked at his back. He was still breathing... Everyone was awake. Except Jeff.... And was sitting at the table. BEN sat across from me and Jeff and L.J were sitting by me. Slenderp served us s'mores pancakes (they're good. If you haven't tried them, then you have to.). I poked L.J and he looked at me, I pointed to Jeff and whispered "Let's smash his pancake in his face. He's asleep." He smiled and nodded. The pancakes were extra messy. Trololololololol. I held Jeff's head up while L.J smashed it in Jeff's face. Splat! I let go of his head and sat down quickly, L.J was already sitting down. I pretended I was cutting my Pancake with my fork. I saw Jeff in the corner of my eye wake up and fall out of his chair. L.J started laughing and I giggled. Jeff stood up and yelled "OKAY... WHO DID THIS?!?" "Jeffery. No yelling at breakfast." Said Slenderp. "DONT CALL ME THAT! NOW WHO DID THIS?!" "Jeffery! No yelling!" "I CAN YELL IF I WANT!" Jeff yelled. :| wow.... Jeff sat down and started eating. I started to eat also... Everyone at the table was silent. Pure silent. Jeff got done and out his plate in the sink and stormed off to his room. I think I saw a piece of pancake in his hair. I got done and put my plate in the sink. I walked up to Jeff's room and walked in. He was laying on his bed. Probably sleeping. I looked in his hair for that pancake piece. "What are you doing?" He asked. I grabbed the piece of pancake out of his hair and handed it to him. And.... He ate it... Okay..... Ticci Toby walked in and said "C-come downs-stairs. W-e're p-playing 7 minutes I-in heaven." I nodded and followed him downstairs. I sat down next to L.J and Jeff sat down by me. Callie squeezed through everyone and ran over to me. "Okay. Girls cover your eyes." I covered my eyes and each boy put something in a hat. I don't know what... But they did. "Jane, you first." Jane put her hand in the hat and pulled out a piece of candy. She got L.J. She blushed and they both went into a closet. We kept hearing noises in the closet. What the fudge..? There was like 2 minutes left and Jane ran out of the closet screaming "SPIDER!" L.J came out screaming too. "L.j why didn't you kill it?" Asked Jeff "I tried. But I stepped on Janes foot..." L.J answered, I looked at the closet and a spider came out. Callie saw it and chased it. I giggled and Clockwork said "Alex, your turn." I put my hand in the hat and pulled out... A gaming controller keychain....