a night to remeber part 2

Chloe ^^^

Chloes pov **

I can not believe he is a Alpha and he is well known for being scary what If he is like people say he abuses people....

what if he abuses me???

" what did you just say?" I asked him.

" you heard me right the first time kitten.." he replied.

" are you like what people say?" I asked

" it depends on what you have heard?" he answered.

" they say you abuse people without giving them a shot and that you have killed a lot of people for no reason?" I asked

" no!!! that's not true I do not abuse people im against abuse but yes I have killed a lot of people.... rouges that have threatened me but unless they havnt then I havnt killed them.. and if your scared im going to hurt you.. don't be because if I hurt you I hurt myself." he told me.

" so their lying ??" I asked.

" yes kitten. I wouldn't hurt someone unless someone I loved and my pack were in danger!" he told me.

im so glad that they wernt true because now that I know he wont hurt me it makes me happy.

if they had of been true as much as it would hurt me I would have rejected him because I already get abused enough and I don't want anymore.... my family doesn't know about it though.

he walked over to me.

" I have a question for you though kitten?"

"yes?" I asked

he sat down on my bed next to me and grabbed my hands.

" who knows about the bullying and what exactly has she done to you?" he asked.

what should I tell him??

im scared that if I tell him about the abuse that he will leave me because im weak......

" well ummmm my mum, dad and brother know about the bullying but.... what they don't know is that she abuses me every single day. " I told him.

I heard a loud growl...

oh shit I made him mad now he is going to reject me now.

I jumped away from him and started moving to the other side of my room.

he noticed this and soon snapped out of it he walked up to me and I walked away.

" STOP!" he commanded me and I flinched.

" I am not mad at you sweetheart I am mad at myself because I havnt been here with you to stop it and I know your scared but from now onwards ill always be there to protect you" he told me and came up and hugged me while sniffing my neck to calm his wolf down.

why does he blame himself????

he didn't even know me or who I was?

" why are you blaming yourself??? you didn't know me and you couldn't of prevented it even if you tried ?" I asked him.

" because im your mate its my job to protect you and I failed at that and that upsets me." he told me.

he then explained that he had to go and get ready for the ball as we only had 2 hours before it started.

he left but made sure I had his number in my phone in case anything happened.

I looked around my room for my dress and soon found it.

it was a beautiful blue dress that had a half up and half down effect I tried it on and it fitted perfectly.

I then took it off and went and had a shower came back out and started on my hair. all I did was blow dry it because I have naturally straight hair that I love.

I then started on my makeup I didnt want to much because its not like me.

I just did a light blue smoky eye and mascara. I then got into my dress and had to aply some body make up to cover my arms with my bruises so no one could see.

I then found some silver heels and slipped them on.

I still had half an hour before it started so I texted Cameron.

( c = Cameron cc= Chloe )

" hey xx " - cc

" hey beautiful I miss you :( x" -c

" I miss you to when are you getting here?"- cc

" ill be there in a minute unlock your window for me?"-c

"okay?"-cc

" see you soon x "- c

I then went and unlocked my window I don't know what he has planned but lets hope its nothing stupid!!!

my bedroom is on the top floor and that's 3 stories up.

I soon felt the hot outside breeze hit me and I looked straight over to my window and there he was.

let me tell you he looked mouth watering in his tux.

I helped him through the window and looked at him and said " wow!"

" you look amazing Cameron!" I told him.

" naww thank you kitten you look stunning im going to have to try and control myself tonight."

I hugged him and then we walked down stairs together... hand in hand and the ball had already started I went over to my mum and dad.

" mum dad id like you to meet my mate"

" hello alpha and luna banks how are you?" he asked my parents.

" we are good alpha dallas.... promise us one thing?" they asked him

" anything?" he replied.

" protect our baby girl for us ?? don't let her get hurt!" the said.

" I would never let anyone hurt her any longer shes mine!" he said.

oh god hes going to be really possessive of me isn't he???

well this is going to be fun !!!