Chap.6

Storm's POV(Yay!)...................

He, the second my eyes landed on him, I saw that he was made for me.

The man in my dreams, he's the same.

Smiling, caring, loving, beautiful, loveable....

But,

I knew he was in deep love.

Someone he couldn't have.

I love him. I always have since I knew him before he even met me. So I'll let him have his ways. He likes me , that I know. But his eyes reflect guiltyness from time to time, because he knew he liked someone even more then me.

And the poor one, he chose Rain.

This homophobic, heartless Chain.

The one that tricked him into meeting me so he could be sure his brother is gay before torturing him.

How do I know that? Well, Jane told me a part, and my first meeting with Rain the other.

When Jane told him I was gay, his face lit up with disgust and turned as green as grass. He was so disgusted he didn't have enough force to shout cussing words at me. He actually threw up in the toilet. How can Jane even like this guy? I've never met anyone as homophobic as him. Jane even told me that he wouldn't come home when I was there because he doesn't want to go to prison for killing anyone. And, ironically, his father is married to a man.

Poor Jake, I blame him. Falling for a guy like this... And he has it bad.He'll end up really hurt.

I don't want my soulmate hurting!

I'll just stick with him. With some chance he might fall for me.

After Jake asked him if he would watch a movie with us, Rain's face turned greenish.

"And see you two fags sinning? I might kill you, you now" then his face turned to rage and dissapointment "And I though you were normal, and good like me. You turned out to be a disgusting g fag after all" he spat.

Jake kept quiet a moment, then asked Rain

" Do you love Jane?"

Rain became as expressionless as Jake. "Of course I do. though it has noting to do with our argument, fag"

"Then" Jake said, "Do you consider your feelings for her a sin?"

"What the hell are you talking about? Of course not!"

"Then why are you judging me?"

"Y- you like boys!" , Jake raised an eyebrow "Well girls like boys too. Where is the sin?"

" YOU ARE A FREAK*NG BOY" Rain yelled.

"And? Should I have been born a girl to please you? The soul has no sexe. Maybe I'm a soul that should have been in a girls body but ended up in this one. How would you now? And who said that feelings were a sin?If it was, as you presumed, and that I should end up in hell, why did the Lord allowed me to SIN by being born? Its said that Lord is love, he wouldn't want us to go to hell by just being born in this world he created Himself as being Heavens." Jake retorted leaving Rain speechless.

" Oh, and by the way. I don't think eating pizza while watching a movie is a sin. And if it is we did it a hundred of times since we met. The invitation on watching with us is still on." Jake smiled sweetly, getting me off his arms and got to the door as a speechless Rain was leaning on the frame, his mouth open a little." Oh, yeah. You were the one to set me up on a date with a boy and I AM the sinner? You were the one who did this, congrats on realising. And since we're at it, I've always wanted to do this..." He leaned down and pecked Rain's lips lightly before turning to me mouthing 'sorry'. I smiled at him and mouthed 'its ok'. Rain ported a hand to his lips then he said, with a convinced voice " I'll watch a movie with you".

Well. He sure took his time. A whole chapter dedicated to him.