Chapter 11

Zac's P.O.V.

__________________

What idiots. They believe Jake? He's still under my spell. I'm gonna make Annette suffer of being a teen for ever and never being able to be with her mate, Jake.

Niall's P.O.V.

__________________

"Let's go make dinner!!", I say, breaking the awkwardness. "Instead lets go to Nandos!!!", I say, smiling. "I'm starving!!!", Annette says. "Let me go get ready!", she says, walking out of the room to her room. I walk out and go to my room. I put on some jeans with a JW jacket over my white t-shirt. I throw on some sneakers and I comb my hair. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I grab my wallet, slip it in my pocket, and walk downstairs.

Annette's P.O.V.

__________________

I can't believe I'm pregnant. Oh my goodness I'm gonna be a mummy. I walk into my huge closet. I find a cute belly shirt and some skinny jeans. I put a white tank top on and my jeans. Then, I put my black belly shirt on. It says "love", in white, glittery letters. I put my hair half up, half down and I put a white bow in the back. The hair that's down is in my natural curls. I slip on some black and white Osiris sneakers. I apply some makeup and throw a jean jacket on. The bottom of the jean jacket stops an inch above my belly button. I decide to take my hair out and put a black beanie on. I walk downstairs to see Niall looking in the mirror. I smile and sneak up on him. "BOOOO!!!!!" ,yell."AHOHMYANETTE!!!", he yells. I giggle and he starts laughing. I hug him and he hugs me. We stop hugging and he touches my tummy. "You think I'm the dad?", he asks. I blush. "I don't know, do you wanna be?", I ask. "Yes", he replies.