Chapter 7 Truth or Dare! Part 2

Hey everyone here is part two I hope you like.

-----------------------------------

"NO WAY! AWESOME!" Evie says "that's great Maddy" Mal says "Thanks guys!! okay ill go now! Mal, truth or dare" ask "truth this time" Mal says "Okay, do you like Ben?" I ask "um I don't know I guess he's okay" "cool okay next!" 10 mins of truth or dare later "alright guys I can't do it any more" Mal says "same" I say as I get up and sit on my bed. As I sit down Evie freaks out "oh I have a great idea for a new outfit I got to do that now" Evie says "What why now? why can't you do that tomorrow? we have to go to the boys room for the mission remember" Mal says "Fine, lets go" Evie says and leaves to the boys room 30 mins later "it's in a museum" I say to Evie who holds her magic mirror "How far is that from here?" Jay asks "2.3 miles" Hunt says "lets go" Mal says. We run out of the room and down the hall, at this point I am behind but as soon as I turn the corner I run into someone, please don't be a teacher, please don't be a teacher, "I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I heard someone say, that voice sounds familiar. "No it's okay I shouldn't have been running in the halls" I say "Maddy?" I know that voice "yah?! Carlos?" "uh yah, hi umm" I looked over his shoulder looking at everyone waving me over "oh umm it looks like your in a hurry so I'll let you go. oh before I forget do you want to exchange numbers incase you need anything?" "yah sounds good" I hand him my phone and he hands me his. When we are done we hand our phones back and say bye. He leaves and I run to the group.

-----------------------------------

Here it is guys part two of truth or dare hope you like it, this was kind of a filler since it was a second part so yah here you guys go, peace and have a great day!