Business , Secrets & Pain

mm : ( J , Dom , Aug , Carter , Damien )

Monday.....

(Brody POV )

Im sitting in this class & i keep thinking about Nala . I wanna tell her about this other life i have but i dont want her to get scared and leave me . Shit all of us got some shit to confess . Aug and Carter down w/ it too .

I sell drugs , i have a trap house . i dont be around certain family members like that cause they be on some bullshit . im independent , when i was 16 i was already living on my own . my unc knew me and what i was about he had a house he was sellin , he gave it to me and he moved away but check in on me from time to time . now im of age and he died last year i been handlin it .

i think that we should take them to da house and tell em' .

( Carter POV )

I havent been tellin Kiya alot of shit about me . Before everyone be thinking that me and Kiya is the perfect couple . Nah , cause when she find out some shit , she gone be mad as fuck and everybody be think cause she pretty , she aint crazy , but aint that how it goes ?

Brody hmu and said we should take da girls and tell em but boy oh boy and im nervous as fuck ! Guess i gotta man up today .

(August POV )

Brody & Sneak wanna holla at da girls about what we actually do , explain to dem why we got houses and cars and all da money we hold . " The Lifestyle "

I think Tae gon' be straight and dats about da only thang dat im hiding is what i do and tae ma rida so i know she gone be straight . im not waiting till after school tho .

lunch timee.....

the girls all walk up together since they had the same homeroom . the guys all look like their contemplatimg on letting out some deep ish . its crazy because in the girls minds they just hope whatever they are about to hear is bareable . they sit down at the tables w/ the guys and nobody talks .

(Nala POV )

Gaaawwwwddd , i hope brody hasnt did anything bad . i just had a talk with him . Please brody dont tell me you fucked up...... AGAIN ?! One of them needs to speak. shit ill do it cause i cant handle all the extra suspense shit .

"whats up , what yall wanted to talk about ?"

Brody takes in a deep breath ...... Oh no brody please........

"aiight look yall , we've been hiding some things from yall . " Brody speaks up .

i cant take it , my heart literally is now in my stomach . i just shake my head .

( Guys POV )

the girls look nervous af . they are all on edge and Nala look like she losing it cause we know she thinking about if Brody done fucked up but its not even that . Carter hasnt been to much on Kiya , hes been fucking up and hes fighting his ego and concious on whether or not he should tell and if so where and what time ?

"aiight fuck it , look yall , we drug dealers . yes real drug dealers ,hardcore ass niggas da' whole 9 . Brody here is the head of shit and we use school and other shit to balance it out. As you may have heard us talk about a guy named Boss or say that , its because Brody here is the boss , Carter is sneak , no thats not no play nickname , and im sinister. their are different nicknames we use at the trap but for here these will do nt to draw to much attention . we got a trap house w/ workers . it explains da cars , houses , etc at our age. we tellin yall cause we trust yall . now dis the end game right chea , take us fully or leave right na . all bullshit to da side " Aug said .

"we havent said shit cause we aint wanna scare yall off , but now yall know " carter said and Brody nodded showing his agreement .

"we not finna talk in private , everybody say what they gotta say rn . no playin , laughin , none of dat shit , this is serious and by all means yall needa be aware cause ya life could depend on it fuckin w/ us ." Brody finally spoke looking directly in Nala's eyes .

"im in , im down for yall , you . i dont care , i think you must have forgotten what ma brothers do . but yea , im coo " Nala said .

Tae & Kiya agreed .

"was this supposed to have us trippin ?" Tae said . Aug smirked at his baby .

"cause my shoe laces forever tied , i aint eva trippin , or in ma case fuck da laces im rockin w/ da straps " she said lookin down at her shoes . did she did the motion with her hands like she holding a gun ( bang bang ) She had the strapped vans on .

they all chuckled at that .

"mufasa you crazy af yo , but you fam" carter told nala . he came up w/ that nickname after he heard her call brody simba and she woke up ugly af one day , hair everywhere and he took a pic . since then its been mufasa.

they got up and was headed out the gate cause the bell rung and today seniors had block , so only 2 periods today . they went to Kiya's house since it was closer .

( Kiya POV )

ive noticed that carter has been distant from me lately . i dont know whats up but im gonna find out .

the guys decided to take us to the trap , later on tonight so we know more , and have more insight .

Carter seems to be sticking to Brody & Aug alot today . its crazy cause we are always together and im never alone . I hope he hasnt did anything bad . Lord knows i dont need another heartbreak . That would be seriously to much for me . I cant handle that nor can i handle a baby mama .

( Authors POV )

they all were chillin and doing their home work like the perf little "highschool students " they were , until it was time to go.

"yall ready ?" brody asked grabbing his gun and putting it in his car . Nala seen it and thought he really does this....

they nodded .

They all road in different cars as always .

after about 15 minutes of driving , they pulled up .

there were guys everywhere dressed in all black.

they walked in and there was girls half naked walking around but they were workers . also another two guys at the door.
" Mr . Diabolical himself ?" the guy guarding the door said . The girls looked at each other with the same confused look . It was Trey & they didnt too much care , Nala was confused by the name being called .

"wassup silence " Brody said dappin him .

Nala decided to ask later on .

They were showed around and the people were introduced to the girls .

one girls mood seemed to had shifted the whole atmosphere . she scoffed "this ya new bitch sneak ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know it shorts , im making another part to it .

sneak cheated on kiya ?

will she take him back ?

the hoe was preggo

damn , carter . fuckin up .

no #relationshipgoals

keep reading .

feedback ? share . comment . vote