Chapter 8

Yumi's POV

Once we were all awake we started to look for the Earth scroll. After about 30 minutes of searching we finally found the Earth scroll. 'Finally we found it' I thought.

"Okay are we going with the plan we thought of before?" I asked my teammates

"Ya" They said

I jumped down to the ground while the others found a place to hide so we could ambush the team.

"Look we found someone without her team" One of them said

"Ya well lets hope that she has her team's scroll with her" Another one said

"Well if you want the scroll then you have to fight me for it" I said to them

"This should be easy" the first one said

The only girl in the group attacked me, but I activated my Sharingan and Placed her in a genjutsu. Then Mizuki jumped out of her hiding spot and attacked one of them with Rasengan. Kaito also came out of his hiding spot and got the one with the scroll into his Shadow Possession Jutsu. Mizuki knocked out the guy she was fighting and grabbed the scroll from the one Kaito trapped in his jutsu. I knocked out the girl and Kaito knocked out the last one. We headed towards the tower so we could open the scrolls and finish the 2nd exams.

~Time Skip~

We made to the tower and opened up the scroll. Hiroshi Sensei appeared and started to talk to us and we explained to him what happened to Mizuki. We walked inside and saw team 7 standing there.

"Hey guys" I said

"Hey" Sakura said clinging on to Sasuke

"Get away from Sasuke" Mizuki said

After Mizuki said that an argument broke out and Mizuki was starting to get pissed off at Sakura. Slowly the dark purple chakra was forming around her and she became quiet. Me and Kaito started to freak out and try to get Sakura to shut up.

"Why should I?" She said just before Mizuki attacked her

"That's why" I said

"Great now help us stop her" we said

After a long time of struggling Sasuke began to walk towards Mizuki. He was struggling though because of the amount of air blowing us back. Once he finally reached her he said, "Mizuki snap out of it! This isn't you! This chakra has no power over you! Fight it! Control it!" With that he grabbed a hold of Mizuki's arms and pulled her towards him. Mizuki started to calm down and eventually the dark purple chakra disappeared. Mizuki, feeling really weak, practically fell into Sasuke's arms.

"Okay explain right now" Sasuke said after a few minutes.

"Ummmm" I said "who wants to explain"

"I'll do it" Mizuki said

~Time Skip story~ (you already know it)

"What" Naruto and Sauske said together