two.

Koke

"wake up, wake upppp" my bed moved up an down, I was being shook so early and I hated it, whoever was doing this needs to stop immediately.

I groaned moving to my side away from my morning bully. "mom, no five more minutes please."

a little giggle escape my bullies mouth. "I am not your mom silly."

"then who are you?" I asked more alseep than awake.

"your daughter."

"ughhhh I am still in this nightmare, wake up Koke wake up." I said to myself.

"I am hungry." she says.

"go to your other dads, have them make you food. Isco is right there from the kitchen. Literally "

"they aren't here." She said. "I am hungry."

I groaned finally opening my eyes and meeting her brown eyes. "Where'd they go?"

"they didn't say." she shrugged. "I'm still hungry"

I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. "okay fine, give me some time to refresh up. Go watch tv or play outside or something."

-

-

-

I stood infront of the fridge, looking through the foods. "okay what do you want to eat?"

"bacon and pancakes." She said from behind the counter.

I scratched the back of my head. "we're all out of bacon and Alvaro is the pancake maker, how about some cereal?"

"do you have cinnamon toast crunch?" she asks.

I shook my head opening the pantry. "no, but we have honey bunches of oats"

"does that have nuts in them?" she ask.

I picked up the box reading the labels. "it has almonds ."

"I can't have it." She shook her head. "I am allergic to all nuts."

"hmm okay." I sighed. "i'll make you some oatmeals, how about that?"

"no"

"fine, let's go." I walked past her to grab my car keys. "let's just go out and get something to eat, go grab your coat." I walked over to my room grabbing my own coat.

I met her at the door, she looked up at me expetedly. "can we go to the pancake house?"

"But I wanted to go downtown" I frowned.

"I want to go to the pancake house" she stomped her feet. "I want pancakes"

"No" I shook my head.

-
-
-
-

"welcome to the pancake house, my name is Rose I'll be your waitress today." The tall waitress said handing us our menu. "can I start you off with drinks?"

"Orange Juice for her and coffee for me please." I said. "and please no nuts around here she's allergic."

"as is this your daughter?" Rose asked.

"uh sort of" I said.

"well" she chuckled "she's got your looks down, spitting image of you."

I looked across the table at Isabel, her big brown eyes met my own, maybe she did resemble me in a way.

"I can't believe you forced me to come here." I said to her once rose the waitress left.

"It wasn't really forcing because you drove" She shrugged her shoulders raising her hands.

We sat there and ate in silence once our food came. I decided to break the silence by asking her questions about herself. "You know my abuela is allergic to nuts too" I said to her.

"if Isco or Alvaro asks you, you are a fan of atletico Madrid got it?" I told her, I was going to transform her before the other two got to her.

"What is that?" she ask

"tu padres jugas al fútbol" I said, "we all are footballers, and we play for different clubs I play for atletico madrid, Isco plays for my enemy Real Madrid they are the bad guys, evil evil bad guys. Alvaro plays for juventus, thats far away from here."

"Where far away?"

"far far away" I replied.

-
-
-
-
-

"Koke what did you do to her?" Isco asked from the living room.

I stuck my head in looking at him, " qué? What do you mean?"

"Isabel just told me that Atletico Madrid was the best club in the world." He shook his head disapprovingly at me.

"Thats my girl, she knows who runs this city." I said.

"Poisoning her mind and such."

"She's just spitting out facts, hermano" I grinned.

"what did you guys do today anyways?" He asked.

After breakfast, I took Isabel to the movie theatre where we watched this ridiculous movie called frozen. Nearly every little girl in madrid was there. Since the little girls were there, they were there with either some female supervisor and I was the only guy in the theatre. Lets just say I enjoyed myself as well.

After the movie, Isabel dragged me to the shopping center where we got every frozen merchandise in site. An Anna doll, an Elsa dress and wig, an Olaf stuff toy, everything. You name it.

The day with her wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Isabel and I connected more than I could ever imagine. Every time I looked at her, I began to believe more and more that she could be my daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question: who do you think is the father so far?