Part 13

*Drews Pov*

"What is it Drew? Is everything okay?" She says, worryingly.

I turn around to see all the boys looking at me. Well, actually staring at me.

"Come with me" I say, taking her arm and bringing her outside. Away from the boys.

I bring her outside and sit her down on the cold cement.

"You know I care about you, a lot, right?"

"Yeah, of course I do."

I look at the ground.
This is harder than I thought it would be.

"Drew, what's going on?" She says. She looks quite upset.

"Okay, so about a year ago, I was dating this girl called Lisa. When we were together, I did some really awful things. Things that I don't think you should know. We fucked each other over a lot. But earlier, she texted me, asking me to meet up with her to sort everything out. I have no idea how she got my number, because when I ended it with her, I changed my number. And I- "

"Woah, Drew, calm down buddy. Do you want to sort this out?" She asks calmly.

I nod.

"Okay, show me your phone." She says.

Reluctantly, I slide my phone out of my pocket.

"What are you going to do?" I asked. I was quite scared of what she was going to do.

"Im going to arrange for you to meet Lisa. But, Im coming with you. I need to know what you did."

"No, babe. You really don't want to know." I say, even more scared.

"Either, I find out from ye two or I get Nate to tell me"

"Okay fine."

If she was going to find out, I wanted to be the one to tell her.

She handed me back my phone, and walked back inside without saying a word.

I've really fucked up.
Im going to lose her.
I can't lose her.
She's everything to me.

I bury my head in my hands and begin to cry.

"You okay man?" I hear when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I shake my head.

"It'll all be okay."

"It'll be okay? How is it going to be okay Nate? The one girl who really means something to me is about to find out about all the fucking shit I've done, Its not going to okay." I shout at him as walk inside.

I grab my coat and walk out the door, ignoring Levi and Austin calling after me.

--------

Sorry about the long wait.

If you enjoyed this, like, comment and share.

Xxx