Intro

This is a story about two best friends
Rihmeek (but his friends call him Meek) and Safaree who decided to take their girlfriends on a trip together. Meeks girlfriend name was Angela and Safarees girlfriend name was Onika (but her friends called her Nicki) they were so excited to go on vacation. Meek decided to call Safaree to see if they were ready.

Meek POV
phone convo

Meek: "What up man y'all ready to go?"

Sb: "yea man waiting on slow poke she wanta take every thing she got in the closet. even though we only gone be there for a week".

Meek: "man you know how these women are, Angela did the same shit".

SB:" yea man but we gone meet y'all at the clear port in like 45 mins."

Meek:" alright man".

Meek hangs up

I set my phone down in the kitchen to go look for my baby Angela .We been going strong for about 2 years now. I can't see myself with no one else. I owe my life to her because if she didn't ask her father to listen to my demo tape I wouldn't be the successful rapper I am today. (A/N: Her father is Joseph Simmons aka Rev.run from rundmc)

Meek: "Bae where are you?" I yelled.

Angela: "baby I'm in the shower".

Meek: "Bae SB and Nicki are going to be at the clear port in 45 mins".

Angela: "OK baby".

Meek: "would you mind if I joined you?" I asked.

Angela: "sure long as you don't try nothing we have to leave in 20 mins."

when I hopped in I took a long look at her body. It was beautiful. When I told her I wouldn't try anything I lied. I started to nibble on her ear as I stood behind her I knew doing this would make her weak. I turned her around to suck on her neck, she let out soft moans. I licked her neck all the way down to her supple breast. I took one into my mouth and began to suck, lick and bite.

Angela: "ooommggg that feels so good"!! she moaned.

I began to make my way down to her treasure box and started by teasing her by licking the outside of her pussy lips which made her impatient.

Angela: "baby stop teasing me. she moaned".

I stopped teasing her and gave her what she needed. I started to lick the clit so fast she couldn't control her moans they were load echoing throughout the house. she had here leg rested on my shoulder while I was bent down giving her pleasure. Her legs began to shake which let me know that she was about to come.

Angela: "Bae I'm about to cum". she scream.

Meek: "hold it in".

Angela: "baby I can't".

I begin to put two finger in, fingering her vigorously she came all over my face and fingers .I continued to finger her so he could ride out her orgasm. she was panting trying to catch her breath. I finished washing us both telling her to hurry up and rinse off so we can go.

Meek: "Bae you ready?" I asked looking up the stairs.

Angela: "yes, I just got one more bag." she said walking down the stairs.
I grab the bag from her and gave her a peck on the cheek. I put her bag in the trunk of our Bentley truck . I walk to her side to let her in, I jogged back to my side.

Meek: "you ready Bae" I asked
as I started the truck.

Angela:" yes baby" she said smiling as I cut on the radio. playing yo gotti I know ft rich home quan riding off to the clear port.

......
I hope y'all like it this is my first time writing anything so bare with me. forgive any errors . so tell me if y'all like it or not I like honest feed back