Chapter 3. Goodbye

TAYLOR'S POV

I was so sad to leave Alaysia, so I got her a necklace.

"Hey Taylor!" She shouted as she jumped in my arms. I'll never get tired of how excited she gets whenever she sees me.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked as I sat down on her couch.

"I'm good, are you ready to go?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yeah kind of, I got this for you." I said, while handing her the necklace.

"Wow, its beautiful,thanks so much!" She said, as she put it on and smiled.

"No problem, anything for you." I said as I hugged her.

"I got something for you too Taylor." She said as left and came back with something in her hand.

ALAYSIA'S POV

I bought a frame and put a picture of Taylor and I in it, so that whenever he missed me he could just look at the picture. The necklace sure was beautiful though. I was not sad anymore.

"Here Taylor, I framed this pic of us at the beach the other day." I said while handing the frame.

"Oh.. wow thanks this is a really nice picture. Perfect for when I wanna remember the fun times we've had." He said, with a smile.

"Yeah you're welcome. So..... what happens now?" I asked, looking at him as I waited for an answer.

"I don't know, just say bye I guess because I gotta leave really soon." He said, as my heart sank.

I hugged Taylor for nearly 3 minutes. We just stood there, saying nothing, just enjoying being with each other. I kissed him, told him I loved him and let him go. There is nothing I could've done. I couldn't tell him not to go because that would be selfish.