Chapter 11

Luna is just about to walk around the corner, when somebody grabs her by the arm and pulls her back, covering her mouth so she cannot scream.

Then somebody whispers into her ear. "What the hell were you just going to do? Do you have a death wish?"

Luna realises that the person holding her back and covering her mouth is Agent Black. She takes his hand off her mouth and turns around to face him. Chad is standing right behind him, not sure what to do.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, pulling me back like that..." but she is interrupted by Agent Black, who starts laughing. This annoys Luna even more. "What are you laughing at? This isn't funny. Or does this look funny to you? You know, you hurt my arm. You could at least apologise for that!"

Agent Black is still laughing, but manages to get out some words, before he cracks up completely.

"It is kind of funny, the way you are shouting at me, when I was just the one, who saved you from getting captured or even worse killed. And you are seriously complaining about me hurting your arm a little bit? Okay... I apologise for saving your life. It won't happen again."

Luna can see that Agent Black does not mean it seriously, because he is still in stitches, so she loosens up.

"Apology excepted", she says and cannot help but laugh herself. 

Sorry about this very short chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it anyway. Let me know what you think in the comments below and keep voting ;)