Dydime

The pain was unbearable .

My temperature was definitely over the normal and i felt like someone was squeezing my brain.

I screamed and screamed in pain.

I didn't know how long i was like this. It could be seconds,hours or days!

And then .. the pain stopped. Just like that!

''I think it's done'' an unfamiliar female voice said.

I opened my eyes. Slowly. The first thing i saw was a really nice but unfamiliar room.

And then i noticed something that made me screamed once more. This time i wasn't in pain - i was in shock.

A girl was sitting right next to me . It wasn't just a girl. It was a beautiful , pale girl.

A girl who had identical features with me. A girl who would eventually change my life forever.

I just couldn't believe the resemblance. I realized then that i was staring.

Then i started to notice some differences.

Her curly long hair was black -so was her big eyes

'' You don't have to be fraightend'' she said and smiled.

God, I thought, am i dreaming ?is this real life?

Am afraid it is . She said but she did't talk. She replied in my head.

''Who are you?'' i said out loud.

''I am your sister'' she said slowly as if i was a little child.

''My name is Dydime''

''What are you talking about?'' i said '' I have a brother, not a sister! I never had!''

She sighed.

''Well, there are many things you should know. Let's just say that many things you know aren't real. And many things you thought that aren't real they are. Bit confusing ,huh?''

''Yeah. but i still don't understand. Where am i? And most of all what am i doing here?''

She laughed .

''SO many questions!'' she said

I gave her a glare and she raised her eyebrow.

''Well, you are in Italy, Volterra actually''

''ITALY?'' I shouted.

''Yes. And that wasn't your real family. You aren't biologically related''

''What?''

''There are many things you should know'' she said.

Then she started to narrate a weird story about vampires shifters and werewolves and their place in our world. And abut a clan, a really special one. The Volturi.

She talk about them as if they were her real family. Especially about Markus.He was the father she never had .

''So what are you ?'' i said.

She smiled. ''The same thing that you are. We are not vampires but we can do things they can, we are not shifters but we can shift and we are not humans but we have some of their qualities'' Dydime said.

''So are we a mix , i guess?'' i said.

She laughed. ''Yes, something like that! You know i wanted to meet you, but Aro said it you be too dangerous. He wanted you to grow and then to choose about what you were going to do. He wanted you to be different and not to make the same mistake ,like me.''

''What happened to you ?''

''When our biological mother gave birth to us the Volturi took us from them. We were about to die because on our birth i killed our mother and our father tried to kill me. Then you crawled next to her, touched her forehead and some how brought her back. Our father hadn't realise that, and he was about killing us - he had already bit me- when the Volturi came and saved us. The fact that he bit me make me really weak and i couldn't live with a human family like you did. I had to stay with them. But the fact that i was surrounded by vampires made my Vampire side came into surface.''

''Our father tried to kill us? It wasn't you fault that you-''

''Yes it was! Remember what i told you about vampires with special powers?''

''Yes, but- wait a second did you just said that i BROUGHT HER BACK?''

''It seems that our powers are opposite. I have the power of death and you have the power of life.''

''Wow, this is a lot information to take in'' i said.

She laughed. ''Well, you don't have time for that. C'mon. Aro is waiting.''

Where did i get my self into? i thought

Dydime smiled.