7

Connor

It's 8:00pm. I'm on a date. Not with the person I expected it to be but what can I do?

"Is everything okay, Con?" Tyler looked at me worriedly and I nodded.
"Yeah everything is fine.." I replied taking a shot.
"Woah woah woah slow down.." Tyler said sounding sober (for once).
"No Connor really.. Are you okay?" He asked looking deep into my eyes making me sigh.
"Tyler.. We barely like met 2 or 3 days ago and I slept with you.." I looked down feeling embarrassed.
"It was a mistake, Con.. I really want to get to know you as friends or whatever you want.." He squeezed my hand.
"I guess.." I sighed and squeezed his hand back.

* * *

"Thank you for some great chats and great dinner, Tyler.. You are hilarious!" I said as we were walking to my house with our hands intertwined.
"Oh shut up!" He blushed and squeezed my hand.
"And yeah.. It'll be lovely to get to know you.." I replied biting my lip while Tyler looked at me.
"Really?!" He replied grinning.
"Yeah.." I replied sounding not so sure.
"Great! Thank you, Connor!" He hugged me tight.
"Thank you for this second chance.." He whispered and stopped hugging me.
"See you later, Ty.." I smiled and he stepped closer to me.
"See you later.." He replied while he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

I felt nothing.

~ A week later ~

Troye

"TROYE SIVAN MELLET!" I heard someone knocking the door sounding angry.
"Ughhhhhhh" I groaned loudly and covered my ears.
"I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!" The person said and kept knocking like crazy.
"EMMA LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled as my manager kept knocking the door.
"TROYE! OPEN!" She yelled.
"UGHHHHHH COMIN.." I opened the door and she locked the door as I see Connor stepping inside.
"Wait!" I yelled as my manager locked us with my key.
"Oh yeah can you make sure the boys in room 107 don't leave without my consent.." I heard her saying.
"Lovely! Thank you!" She continued and I rolled my eyes.
"YOU ARE NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU 2 FIX WHATEVER THE HELL IS GOING ON!" She yelled and Connor tried to kick the door.
"It's not going to work, genius.." I rolled my eyes and sat in my bed.
"Emma can you at least tell me why am I involved in this?" Connor asked my manager who was outside hearing everything.
"That's a really good question.. You tell me.." She replied and Connor furrowed his eyebrows in CONfusion.
"What?" He asked confused.
"You 2 idiots haven't attended the filming for the music videos and I don't know what has been going on but I'm not going to stay here with my arms crossed! I have been sending multiple of messages to Troye and that kid seems like he is dead ignoring each and every of them! He hasn't been active on social media for a week! I told you guys we were starting on Monday and now it's Thursday.." Connor looked at me as Emma spoke.
"I didn't want to come and force Troye to go back on set.. I thought he was sick or something!" She continued sounding upset.
"But then I'm like oh why is Connor showing up and not Troye? I tried to give you time, Troye.. trust me.." She sighed and I looked down.
"Emma.. Just please let me go outside I.. I.. Promise I'll go on set tomorrow.." I stepped closer to the door.
"Troye just tell me what's wrong?!" She said and I sighed.
"Emma.. Not the time.." I replied coldly.
"OKAY FINE TROYE! I WON'T LEAVE UNTIL YOU GUYS FIX THIS AND WE CAN GO HAPPILY BACK TO OUR FILMING" I looked through the peephole and she crossed her arms and sat on the floor.

  * * *

It's been 2 hours and none of us had dared to say a word. Connor was stubborn and I was jealous and hurt.

"Look.." Connor sat next to me and looked at me.

Oh please why couldn't you stay quiet for a few more hours?

"Connor Franta there's nothing you have to explain to me.." I didn't dare to look at him.
"Troye just listen to me.." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"Connor Franta.. You slept with my best friend and now you two are seeing each other.. It's cool.." I said sounding upset.
"Troye.." He sighed and I rolled my eyes again.
"Why does it matter to you so much what I think?" I asked crossing my arms.
"It was a mistake.." He mumbled.
"A mistake?" I asked laughing.
"Connor you could have said no but you didn't and it's none of my business and I could care less.." I looked at him.
"I was thinking about you the whole time.." He mumbled.
"What?" I asked and he looked at me wide eyed.
"Nothing.." He looked at the floor.

* * *

2 more hours passed and Connor and I haven't had a word. I was laying on my bed and he was laying on the floor while his eyes were closed.

"Oh my god are you guys serious? It's been 2 more hours!" Emma groaned and yawned.

Oh I forgot to check the time..

11:00pm..

"I'm not leaving until you guys talk and fix this!" She yelled and I groaned.
"W-what?" Connor rubbed his eyes and yawned.

What a cute yawn..

Shut up.

"Oh fuck it.. Connor yes I'm fucking pissed that you fucked Tyler!" I yelled and he looked at me wide eyed.
"I'm also fucking pissed at the fact you guys are having dates and shit! It fucking hurts!" I yelled and Emma gasped.
"Because I like you, Connor! I fucking like you!" I yelled and I heard someone unlocking the door.
"Fi-" Emma was interrupted by me storming out of my hotel room.
"Wait Troye!" Connor yelled and I ran to the elevator.
"TROYE!" He ran and the elevator closed.