just now...

Zoe's point of view.♥♥♥♥♥♥
Beep beep beep...went my alarm clock. I turned over and slambed my hand down on the snooze button. My head was pounding.

I untangled my warm sweaty body from my covers as light swamped the room i climbed up the ladder to my sisters bunk and rested my small delicat hand on her hip. For a moment her eyes remadnd closed but then the little blue circals apeared.

"What time is it Zoe" she asked."time to wake up sleepy head " i replyed as i knew she would not understand if i said the actual time which was 7:30am.

I went to the bathroom washed my face brushed my teeth and tyed my long brown curl hair up and then hoped down stairs i sat at the table.i poured a glass of apple juice and began to eat my bacon sandwich. I then went up stairs to get ready for school.

When i was dressed in my stupid school uniform i packed my bag before dad called me down stairs so he could drop me off.

When i finaly got to school i walked to my form room. I hate my form so much the are always a bunch of boys that think they are so cool messing around with a bloody skatboard. Then theres all the girls giggleing and or bitching about other people. iv found that they usually talk about people like me.

I just dont understand why people treat others so disrespectfully. Nobodys perfect.my mum says. Even the most perfect flower has its inperfection.

After form i have music. i dont mind it to much. I like the teacher i know him out of school. He is friends with mum, but im just not very good at things like that. Iv tryed to play the keyboard, guitar and the violin but i cant.

Some how i got to class early either that or everyone are late. I waited out side. i could see Mr Morris inside but i did not want to go in on my own. Mr Morris saw me waiting outside and desided to send me to the cupboard to get the box of instrements. On the way there i saw the rest of my class all the bitchs and horribale people. Some people are fine i just dont like talking to them. I just dont like people there is't really a reason for hating man kind.

I walked in to the cupboard and turned on the light and began to look around. He said it the box was green and had a sticker on it saying 9a4. I could see plenty of green boxes but none said 9a4.

I heard foot steps behind me they wernt heavy but they gave me a strange feeling in my stomach. I turned around and saw Tammy. My heart sunk it droped to the floor and smashed.

The way they looked at me told me i was in trouble. I dident know what to do. I just stood there. I wanted to cry. My eyes began to water. I gess Tammy noticed "oh im sorry little baby zoe i dident mean to make you cry" she said. Her gag laughed along with her. As a tear ran down my warm flushed cheek.