Naruto Vocaloid Crossover (Sasuke sister story) ~Part 4

Mato POV

A few weeks Later I had already Adjusted to my new lifestyle. Saki and I used to go out to play in the feilds everyday while Kuniko ran errands. 

One day, we went to play as usual, and you'd always have a group of Bullies running around somewhere close, so did we, but they didn't bother us. There used to be a group of girls outside with their teacher sometimes, and there are these three girls that are always picking on someone. 

That day, we heard crying and went to chack out what happened. We met a girl our age. She had beautiful pink hair, but she had gum stuck in it. Saki and I went to talk to her but she wouldn't answer us. As many times as I've tried to start a conversation. I introduced saki and myself, I asked her if she was going to cut her hair because of the gums, I even ended up telling her about my life story or what i remembered from it anyways. And eventually Saki fell asleap. But the girl never spoke a word. 

So I offered to try to get the gum out of her hair, but failed and told her that she had to cut it. She knodded silently, but at least it was a start. So I cut her hair and arranged it so it was still pretty. then I asked her for her name but she still didn't speak. 

The three girls from the group walked up behind me and one of them spoke for the others. "Hey Toeto has a friend!" She said crossing her arms and grinning. She may have acted all high and mighty, but she sure didn't look it. her hair wasn't as pretty as Toeto's ,or so they said her name was, and her clothes were as good as ragged for me. then I noticed....

"Toeto? That's a luka song!" I thought out loud "How do you know that song?" But she still wouldn't answer. All i could do was defend her from the girls maybe then she'd trust me.

" oh? so Toeto has a bodyguard now huh? bad luck for you kiddo" She said, though she didn't look so tough, even though she was at least 2 years older than me. "So? weren't you going to start a fight?"

"I wouldn't say that. I'd say i was going to stop a lot of fights all at one go" I said quite confidently. No three girls were going to scare me, especially now knowing that I'm a Vocaloid, and that it's impossible to kill me(unless i loose all my memories, which was quite easy at that age), but i wasn't planning to fight, and apparently they weren't hoping to either.

They pushed me over and i fell on Saki, who really hates it when someone waks her up. She shouted angrily and subcontiously punched the girls. "that's for waking me up!" She shouted, but then they wanted a fight. saki was short compared to them but she pulled them to eye level and kicked them one by one. however they still didn't leave. Saki reached out for Hachune, her nendroid, and plugged it in her neckslott. Then hachuned turned into a giant leek and she started hitting the girls randomly with it.

Saki scared me that day, but It cheered Toeto up and when Saki finally knocked the girls out we took Toeto somewhere else and she finally spoke to us. "My name is Yuu, And I'm Megurina Luka" I was shocked to hear that, not only were they the first words i heard her say, but she also turned out to be a vocaloid! From that day forward we started playing together in the feilds and we became great friends.