Chapter Two.

Summer POV
I was pulled into a room and their arms immediately wrapped around my waist. 

"I'm sorry." The voice said.

I immediately knew it was Benny. I blushed at the position we were in. Although I liked it I took my courage to push him away.

"First you make out with a slut and now you want me!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry." His voice sounded so sincere.

I shake my head.

"I AM NO ONES SECOND BASE!" I screamed as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Then he kissed me.
He fucking kissed me.

Banny's POV

"I AM NO ONES SECOND BASE!" She screamed.

I felt like a dick. I knew that she likes me but yet I had to make out with a slut in front of her.
I kissed her.
That's all I wanted to do. Her beautiful perfect lips. She pushed me away and slapped me. I cupped my cheek and she whipped her lips with her sleeves.

"I hate you!" She said while cringing her face to look at me with disgust.

And she walked out like that.

Summer's POV
After I walked. Well more like ran out of the room. I was touching my mouth with my sleeve. Tears rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably. I pushed my way into the bathroom. In the stall I just let it all out. I couldn't hold that fake smile to him while it breaks me into pieces seeing him with a girl. Eventually tears stopped leaking from my eyes and I decided to go to class. I arrived at my Physics class. Realizing that I had class with Benny made me cringe. I took at deep breath turned the knob of the door. Everyone's eyes on me while I walked in.

"Have a reason to be late Ms. Summer's?" My teacher Mr. Brown asked.

"No." I mumbled with my head held down.

I look up too see that the only seat left was in front of  Benny. I mentally rolled my eyes and sat down. As Mr. Brown continue ranting about Physics, I felt someone poke my back. I mentally groaned and tried to ignore it. It continued. The final straw I had. He poked my spine so hard that I yelped.

"CAN YOU STOP?" I yelled at him

"Ms. Summer's you come to class late and now your screaming?" Mr. Brown questioned while giving me the face.

"Tell Mr. Bennyto stop poking me then!" I spit out Benny's name like it was venom.

He just started to laugh and make a fit. Soon everyone else joined and they laughed at me.

"Bennyand Summer, go to the deans office." Mr. Brown said

I packed my stuff and quickly walked out of the room. I hear footsteps trailing behind me and I walked a little faster.

"Summer!" His annoying voice called.

I got so annoyed that I walked out of school and unlocked my baby blue Lamborghini. Before I could get into the car, someone grabbed my wrist. I knew it was Benny. I tried to get my arm out of his grasp. He turned me around and let go of my hand while grabbing my face and kissing me passionately on the lips. He released my face and put his lips next to my ear. I shivered at his breath.

"I love you." He whispered ever so softly.