Anger

*buzz**buzz**buzz*

"What THE fuck?!  Hello? What you want JJ? I can't be bothered. No. Count me out. BYE!" Ethan angrily hangs up the phone and plops onto his bed, hands covering his eyes because just closing them doesn't fully block out the world. He then lets out a loud annoyed scream.

"Ethan, what's the matter?" yelled his mother.

"Nothing! I just... Nothing!" he replied frustratedly.  "I might go see the boys in a few."

-----------

"Somebody has to say something or make a statement. They already know." an exhausted Josh  halfheartedly points out. JJ looks around the room as Ethan stares squarely at floor, almost as if he's in another world and not to be bothered.

"I heard from Manny that you were paying for the services, cheers for that mate." Josh said, catching JJ's attention for the first time. 

"Yeah, well..How is Manny? I couldn't even speak to him. I sent a text telling Tobi's family that I'll pay for everything." JJ replied with a pained look in his eyes.

Josh: "I mean, Manny is a tough kid. He's hurting but he knew his brother. When he found out how Tobi died it was like a load off his shoulders. He was almost relieved that his death wasn't in vain. I was a wreck before Manny came up to me. After chatting with him, I feel better. Y'know? It was literally a Tobi thing to do." 

JJ: "Fucking Tobi, man. Only he would jump in front of car to save a kid and her puppy."

Josh: "Yeah...Fucking Tobi".

Ethan: "Where the fuck is Simon and Harry? I know that Vikk is upstairs crying but where are those two dickheads?!"

Josh: "Mate, I can't be around Simon right now."

JJ: "Me either fam."

Josh: "I know he's mourning and dealing with it in his own way, but his way pisses me off. Don't deny Tobi his heroic death because you can't comprehend it. Like, I can't..."

Ethan: " And Harry? Where is that prick? Things get bad and he runs off? Like always!"

JJ: "Vikk and Harry are the youngest of us all and they need some time to y'know.."

Ethan: "Fuck that. Me and Vikk are the same age-"

Josh: "And look how well you're handling it."

Ethan: "Fuck off! This isn't about me."