That's What She Said

Raoul, Bex, Gibson, Aspen, Nyssa, Jason, and Amelia were squashed together on the couch in Aspen's house. They were having a movie night on Halloween. Jason uncreatively went as a baseball player, Raoul went as himself, and Gibby went as Rastafarianism. Nyssa was a Camp Half-Blood kid, Aspen was a 5SOS character, Bex was uncreatively a zombie, and Amelia was a safari guide.

Instead of watching The Corpse Bride, the boys were arguing to change it to The Shining and doing other random things.

"Gibby! Get off of me! You weight like 200 pounds!"

"Stop exaggerating I'm only one-hundred and fifty."

"Get off! —Ow, hehe," she giggled. "Raoul, that t-hurt!"

The room paused. Then,

"Bex! Are you...ticklish?!" Raoul, a nerdy looking guy said in surprise.

Bex had a horrified look on her face. "No."

"YES," Gibby exclaimed. "ATTACK HER."

"No!" She cried, laughing. Everyone laughed at her. "Raoul, stop! Gibby, not my foot!"

Gibby cackled evilly while fervently tickling her feet. "Mwahahhaa. Laugh, Bex, LAUGH!"

Bex was pretty sure she peed a little. "You're all jerks! Especially you!"

"Dude, I don't even weigh that much — you could pull your feet from under my legs!" He said after he and Raoul were finishing violating her feet and sides. "And come on, King Arthur, you know you could pull it out."

They laughed at that and had a fun night of movie-buffering and back-cracking.

--------

"Is how we laugh the way we are connected to dolphins?"

"I saw a dolphin today. It looked like Jason."