The Fallen One

"You reap what you sew"

  I guess i'll start at the beginning. It all started one day after school. We were all relaxing but me and my friend Toshiki had other plans. "Hey Rin?" Toshiki said trying to get my attention. "Oh boy. What now?" I responded. "Wanna go sneak around the building? I heard that the cheerleaders are practicing again today." Toshiki said. He's such a perv at times. Then again, I haven't seen any cute girls around much anymore and I'm not really liking being single so this may be a decent opportunity to try and hook up with a girl. The thought of spying though doesn't make it any better.
  "I dunno dude."
  "C'mon. We'll just watch then cheer."
  "Ok....but we're only watching and then we're leaving." I said getting up from my seat on the steps at the entrance of the school. By the time I turned around he was already at the door. "Come on! We'll miss them!" He shouted from the door. I grabbed my stuff and followed him. We went through the inside of the school instead of going to the football field where they practiced. Didn't mess with me at first.....until I found out what he meant by "Lets go watch the girls". We were near the locker rooms.
  "Dude! We could get in serious trouble. I thought—
  "You thought I meant lets go to the field and watch from there? Booooorrring. These are the best seats in the house." Toshiki said slowly cracking the locker room door and looking inside. His mouth already dropped. "Check these girls out....blue looks nice on her..."
  "Toshiki!!"
  "What? If you looked you would agree with me. C'mon. Just a look is all. You know you want to. Better than those dirty—"
  "Shut it! You said you'd never speak of that day anymore."
  "I won't if you come look." Toshiki said taunting and blackmailing me. I didn't know what would be worse. Peeking into the girls locker room or him talking about my "anime" stash. "Fine. You win." I said. He smiled and I went over and looked above his shoulder. "Wow......This is way better than anime." I said. I moved him out of the way so i could get a better look. I felt myself starting to droll so I checked myself. "Toshiki maybe we should—"
  When i looked behind me he was gone. In his place was a boy. Senior. Football player. All-Star quarterback of our unbeatable football team. "U-Ummm....h-hi there...." I said scared. "Ever heard of privacy? And to not stare at other people while they're dressing?" He said closing the door and pushing me against the wall. I know what I'm in for now. Nothing good. "Im sorry!! I didn't mean to!" I begged thinking that it would save my life. "And on top of that you were watching my girlfriend too. Someone is getting a beatdown. You reap what you sew." He said. And I did. I got my butt handed to me and my friend was nowhere to be seen.
  I left school after getting an ice pack and a detention. A purple spot on my shoulder and side. I was in pain but mad at Toshiki overall. He lives close by so I know i'll see him again soon. He was a few blocks away from my place. My house comes before his. I grabbed his shoulder. "YOU ARE SO DEAD!!" I shouted at him. He could tell I was mad. Furious even. "W-Woah Rin. Calm down. Use your words."
  "You left me to get pummeled by the football team's quarterback!! No warning or anything just left me there! What a good friend!" I said in anger. He looked away ashamed but then something caught his eye. "So what? Not gonna pay attention anymore? Im right here!!" I said even more mad. "Look....Smoke...." He said. I looked at the direction of the smoke cloud. "That's.....a fire....FROM MY HOUSE!!" I shouted dropping everything and running at full speed. "Rin, wait up!!" Toshiki said trying to catch up. I got to the house and saw a hole where my room is. I ran up the stairs and about halfway there was a hole from my room, going through the steps and exiting the back of the house. A crater in the backyard. "What the...." I though confused. Could it have been a meteor? An explosion? No. Not with accuracy like that.
  I went into the backyard and looked into the crater. The smoke was starting to clear. By that time Toshiki was starting to get to my house. "Rin! Are you ok? What happened?" He asked. "I don't know yet. Let alone I don't know what fell." I said. Eventually the smoke cleared and we both saw something neither of us could believe.
  "Is that.....what I think it is?" Toshiki said.
  "Its.....She's......an Angel..." I responded.