Chapter 2

I Woke Up Very Early the Next Morning. I Had already packed All of My clothes in my suitcase.Everything else was packed in a moving Van,that my Cousin Jake was going to drive Out to Our New House in L.A.,that Uncle Eben had Bought for Me and My Mom."Okay Jess! do We have all of our stuff?"My Mom asked."Yes Mom! everything is Packed,and either in the Moving Van or the Car."I said,Looking Around.

"Come Here Sweetie!"Mom said,Giving Me a Hug."Jess Honey,I know How excited you must be! but...Don't let all the fame get to you,And always remember where you came from."Mom said,Kissing My forehead."Come on! Let's get going,we're gonna miss our flight!"My Mom said,about to walk outside."Okay! Just Give Me a minute."I said,walking around the house.the house felt So empty,yet So full.As I was walking around the House,all of the Memories Came rushing Back Like a Ton Of Bricks.It was Like My Whole Childhood had just flashed right before my eyes.I started to remember the good memories and then Some Bad ones too.Memories of Me and Cole Running around the house playing Tag on my 5th birthday,to the Last Time I saw My Dad."I  Love you Dad,This Is all for You!"

The Car Ride to the Airport was A Long One...So I Decided to Check my Twitter.I Had One New Follower."Cole Pendery Followed You." "Yeah Right! Probably Some Fan Pretending to be him."I thought.Then I got a notification telling me that someone had mentioned me in a Tweet.I looked in My mentions and saw a tweet from Cole.the Tweet Said,"My Beautiful,Talented BFF @JessMusic's(if this is actually some's twitter handle by any chance,I apologize for using it in my story!) Cover of "Love Story"!! Totally Amazing! everyone check it out! Love Ya Jess! <3"Cole Tweeted.So I replied Back."Thanks Cola! Glad Ya liked it! I miss ya! Love Ya Too!<3"I said,hitting send. 

We got To the Airport and did all of the security stuff that we needed to do.I was Looking at all of the Terminals for Our Flight number.I wasn't sure what our flight number was so i had to ask My mother about it."Hey Mom what's Our flight Number? I'm trying to look for it,but I don't know what it is." My Mom Looked at me and smiled."Oh we're not taking a plane Sweetie.;)"My Mom said,winking at me."What do you mean we're not taking a plane? How else are we going to get to L.A.?"I said,with a puzzled look on my face."We're Not taking a plane,because your Uncle Eben sent us a Private Jet instead." "A P-private Jet?!?" "Yep! Oh there's The Terminal! Come On Honey!"My Mom said,taking my hand.

Hey Guys! I hope you Guys Like this Chapter! Yeah..So Cole Will Come into this in 1 or 2 chapters So Don't Worry! Thanks For Reading Guys! Love you All!<3

Jess