~Epilogue~ (Part 2)

***
(Pov: Tris)
I take a small bite of a cherry. I've been craving them nonstop lately.

I'm seven months in already and I've been having a lot of cramps.

We are expecting another boy. Mikey is thrilled but it's almost surprising how much Mikey and Adelyn get along.

It's adorable seeing them run around the house chasing after each other.

Mikey is 4 and Addy is already 3. They are growing up faster than I can count. It makes me sad but also happy at the same time. I love watching them grow and learn and create their lives. Adelyn definitely takes after us. Tobias says she's just like me- brave, selfless, kind, fearless, and gorgeous. I just laugh when he says that but I love how Addy really does take after Tobias and I. She's been going to the training room after Tobias' work and training with Mikey and him. We usually all go together to get a work out and roll a few punches, but lately I can't because of the baby.

I'm still so undecided about what his name will be. I have decided between Conner, Ezra, and Louis. He kicks all the time.

I would hope all my kids would choose to be Dauntless, but I would never choose to control their hopes or wishes. If they choose another faction I would fully support them. Tobias might take a bit to get over it if it ever happened but I know he would support it also. It was tough for me to leave my family, but I'm glad I did or I wouldn't have met Tobias. That's one of the reasons why I would support my children. I wouldn't want things to stop them from creating a better future. If I hadn't chose Dauntless who knows what my life would be like. All I know is it wouldn't be nearly as amazing as my life is today.

We all recently attended Uriah and Marlene's wedding.
***
Lelia has been acting up lately. She sleeps a lot more and she eats much more. I'm not sure why.

Christina and Will have their fourth child on the way. I heard it's another boy. After Jess and Jase Chris got pregnant with Madison. She's cute, she has Will's blonde hair and Christina's Amber eyes. Adelyn and Madi became best friends because they are about he same age. They're adorable together.

Zeke and Shauna had a boy after Rosie, they named him Tanner. He was born 6 months before Adelyn. He has Shauna's light brown hair and Zeke's dark tanned skin along with his brown eyes.

Marlene and Uriah had their first child 5 months ago. It's a boy. His name is Andy and he takes after Uriah and Marlene equally.
***
After taking Lelia to the vet, we found out she was pregnant.

I didn't even know there was someone else in the house experiencing what I am.

I can't wait for the litter of pups. They're going to be adorable.

I wonder who the dad is. The only dog she's been by lately is Tori's. She has a beagle and he is a boy...

I'll have to tell her soon.
***
Part 2~~