Chapter 14

"No flipping way." Emily says as she leans against the locker next to mine.

"Yes way," I say, digging through my locker, "and the pizza rolls had to ruin it."

"Wow." She says leaning off the lockers.

"Damn pizza rolls." I slam my locker shut.

She lets out a laugh, "Oh Stel your love life is very interesting."

"How? Almost kisses and pizza rolls? Totally interesting." I say sarcastically as we walk down the hallway towards the school exit. It's Friday and school is now over for a week for spring break.

"Stel, Stel, Stel." She says shaking her head. "So spring break you excited?" She ask squealing.

"Yeah I guess." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"You guess? How do you guess? You get to spend it with your best friend and your boyfriend!"

"My almost boyfriend, he hasn't asked and my history teacher is pestering me about this project thats due." I say, waving my hand around.

"Just do it after. Spend time with your friends! Your favorite people." She says, grinning.

I grin back at her, "I guess." I say, jokingly.

"Oh Stel it's gonna be the time of our lives." She says hugging me.

"If you say so." I say hugging her back.

We are spending a week in a hotel in New Orleans where all the parties are and I can say I'm quite excited.

"Hey babe!" Tanner yells as he runs across the parking lot towards the school.

We aren't even official and he's already calling me babe.

I smile at him, it's so weird to hear him say that, I mean I knew deep down I had always liked him, but I would never admit it to anyone, then again I never expected us to date or even talk.

"So we're on those terms now?" I question as he reaches me, breathing deeply from running across the parking lot.

He nods, "I would assume so, wouldn't you?"

I shake my head, smirking, "Well I don't know. You never asked me out, I mean two days ago we hated each other."

"Correction you hated me. I thought we got over that?" He ask, tilting his head to the side.

"We did, but you still haven't asked me out." I say, staring up at him.

He rolls his eyes playfully, before speaking, "Stella Henderson." I chuckle as he grabs my hands, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"What's the magic word?" I tease.

He raises his brows, "Seriously?"

I nod my head.

He sighs before answering, "Please be my girlfriend?"

I play along, resting a finger on my chin and looking up, pretending to think.

"I mean I guess it wouldn't be so bad dating you." I joke, looking at him with a smile.

He rolls his eyes, pulling me towards him by my waist, "You're ridiculous." He mumbles, dipping down to my lips.

I smile against his lips before he pulls back.

"You excited?" He ask.

"Actually I kinda am." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.