Chapter 5: Perfect

// bella //

I crouched down and faced my two little daughters who stood beside each other. Such cuties! "What do you want for baon tomorrow?"

"Cookies!"

"And maybe some cupcakes!"

"With pretty pink icing!"

"And stwawbewiiiiieeees!"

"Okay, okay." I laughed at their suggestions while tapping their cheeks. "Where's ahia Gav and ahia Eli?"

"Upstaiws." Dani points and I smile. Ka-cute na bulol!

"Thank you honey," I said. "I'll bring you to your room na. You have to sleep kasi you have school na tomorrow."

Inakyat ko na sila sa kwarto then I tucked them in. I went inside Gav and Eli's room next, only to see Darren and the twins having a tickle fest.

At ito pang matindi. Yung Superman shorts ni Gavin nasa ulo ni Darren, tapos yung medyas ni Eli, ayun nasa tenga ng tatay niya!

"BEL!"

"NANAY!" They shout. I let out a chuckle as I sat in the middle of the bed.

"You two! Tulog na, may pasok pa kayo bukas!" I pinched their cheeks, causing them to scream a bit.

"ARAAAAAYYYY!" They chorused. And while I'm trying to get my kids to go to bed, there's Darren being SUCH a PRODUCTIVE father! *note the sarcasm*

"Mas masakit yung hindi niyo sinusunod yung utos ko kaya utang na manok matulog na kayo." Sabi ko nalang. The two boys kissed me on the cheeks then went to bed.

"Make sure you're actually going to bed and not playing all night long okay?!"

"Yes tatay!" They saluted. Such cutiepies.

I switched the lights off as Darren and I walked out the room hand in hand.

We sat on the bed first then he back hugged me, hands intertwined. "You know, babe," he says. "It's been two months."

"Two months?"

"2 months... Since you know."

"Since what?"

We looked at each other, his smiling face meeting mine. "Don't play innocent with me Reyes, you know what that means."

"Ah... Yung ano. Okay, anong gagawin ko dun?"

He sighed and looked at me. "We did it about two months ago, and then you haven't had your period yet-"

Hold on a minute- "Wait, why do you know?!"

"Memorize ko period sched mo eh."

"You creep!" I laughed, slapping his arm playfully.

"But you love me." He says. "Anyway, why don't we get a checkup? Like, after we take them to school."

"Sige, but I haven't really had morning sickness yet." I tell him. He just rests his head on my shoulder and kisses my neck.

"We'll have to find out then."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo