The first battle

When we got to our kingdom, it was devastating. Buildings were destroyed, many guards and soldiers were killed, and the castle hall was demolished.
When seeing this devastating kingdom I didn't know why but my feet were moving on itself heading towards the Castle.

"Where are you going Lilly?!" Yelled Caleb.
"Come on let's follow her." Says Sora.

They follow behind me as I run towards the castle. When I got there I slammed the doors open. I see Leon across the floor covered in a bath of blood, I rush over to him and and put my hand on his chest, there was no heart beat.

"Slow down Lilly." Says Kairi.
"Yea you ran really fast." Said Donald
"What are you doing?" Asks Sora.
"Don't tell me." Says Caleb.

Caleb runs over to me and sees Leon. He gasps and falls down to his knees. The rest became curious and walked over to me and Caleb. They all were stunned.

"How can this happen?" Asks Kairi.
"Yea, who do such a thing?" Questioned Donald.
"I know who." Says Caleb.

Me and Caleb got up, we walked to royal seat and saw my father covered in blood as well.

"They'll all pay for this."
"Yes, they will." Says Caleb.

Me and Caleb runs out of the palace, without any weapons on us. We run to where all the evil mages were living at. On the way we meet with Prince Eric and Prince Felix.

"Why are you guys here?"
"Oh, princess Lilly." Says Eric.
"Hello."

They both bow and raise their head.

"The reason why we're here is because they still the hearts of  Prince Leon and King Lennie." Says Felix
"When we heard the news we came over as fast as we can, but it was to late." Said Eric.
"Do you guys have a plan to get in?"
"We were going to go in the back entrance of the castle because no one was there, but since they thought ahead of time they put guards their to alert any intruders who passes them." Says Felix.
"The only way In would be going on top of the roof, making a way through for us to get in." Said Eric.
"Then what are we waiting for let's go."

We all run to the side of the castle sneaking to the back, but while making the travel we heard people talking coming towards our way. Luckily Prince Felix had two launchers, he gave one to Caleb and they both shot it up into the roof. Just in time we made it without having the enemies catching us. Prince Eric then took out his laser and made a big opening for us to enter. When we entered, many people were waiting for us.

"I knew you be here."
"Maleficent." Says Felix in a serious tone.
"Oh if it isn't Prince Felix, how are you its been a very, very long time."
"Don't you dare say it's been a long time it's only been three years since we last saw you."
"So what, I won't forgive you about what you have done. Aurora was suppose to be asleep for another thousands of years."
"But gladly I saved her a true loves kiss."
"Don't worry, when I'm finish with you she won't be waking up anymore."

Maleficent becomes a shadow and stabs Prince Felix's shadow making his blood spill.

"No that's more like it."

She soon sees me, looking at me with a perplex look then smiles with a grim. She then laughs maniacally.

"I can't believe this." Says Maleficent.
"Can't believe what?"
"That for the first time I got to see the saviors daughter. You're more important to kill than Aurora."

She comes at me with a killing instinct crossing around the room with her shadows as she heads towards me trying to stab me Caleb blocked the attack. Maleficent hides for awhile and doesn't come out, she then came from behind attack Prince Eric then running away trying to make us follow her.

"Oh no."
"Lilly you stay with them while I follow Maleficent."
"Alright."

I then put my hand on both of their chests. I try to heal them with all of the power I have but it wasn't enough. I tried even harder to heal them, after they hit healed I wrapped them up and waiting patiently for Caleb's return.

"Where are you?!"
"Oh, so the brave knight in shining armor came to save the princess day."
"Yes, but that's also not the reason why I'm here."
"Then what's the reason."
"I came here because you killed my best friend, my teacher, and my princess brother."
"Oh, so that's it. Well he was interesting he actually was very strong but in the end he died pathetically like the others."

Caleb clenched his fists and yelled. He runs with his sword fighting with Maleficent.

"You can't beat me with your yelling or your sword fighting."
"Fine then be that way."

A black color coating surrounded Caleb's aura then he makes another person which is himself with the exact aura. Maleficent looks at with cautions and thinks to herself "what is that?"

"Demonic Duo."
"Demonic Duo?"

Caleb flashes towards her in a speed of light and crushes her stomach making it into two. He then transported to her kicking her on the side into the wall. He then walks back to grab his sword and shake off all of the dirt on his shirt. Maleficent wasn't satisfied and turned herself into a dragon. She roared and blew out fire, almost burning Caleb. Caleb was getting irritated and disappointed at the same time and cut her whole head off with one chop.

"You.......what..are you.." Says Maleficent.
"A demon, who serves an angel."