Chapter 10

Kim and I walked out the building to my car and hopped in. We rolled the windows down and pulled out the parking lot. Today was the last day of school and I planned on taking her out. We pulled up to her house and the guys were sitting on the porch. Imagine my surprise when Plies walked out the house. I just sat there as Kim got out and ran to him. They hugged for a while. I took a deep breath and eventually got out. I locked my car up and walked into the house up to my room. After the first 2 months of him disappearing I moved in and my mama moved across town. It's been months since he left. I went down to the kitchen to get some juice and there he was. The time we spent apart made me want him more and more especially with the way he was looking. The time has definitely been good to him, but I was hurt.

"Paula.."

I just looked at him.

"I never meant to stay gone that long. I needed to clear my head from all that shit that happened. Then I got to thinking and realized I needed to change my ways. For Kim, for me, for you, for us, for our relationship. I didn't fuck with no bitches while I was gone. I wanted to call ya, but I knew ya hated me."

"Bullshit. You didn't have to just up and leave. I should've been the least of your worries. Kim needed you Plies. Yeah I needed you too, but that's your blood. All she has left. You were always so persistent about keeping her safe and letting nobody hurt her. Yet that's exactly what you did!"

I walked out the kitchen with him following. We got up to my room and I walked to the dresser. He sat me on it and stood between my legs.

"I'm sorry baby. So sorry. I fucked up and I know it. Believe me when I say that was the last thing I wanted to do. Being away from ya killed me. Knowing ya probably hated me killed me even more. I just want things to get back to the way they were."

"With your sister it can. With me it can't."

I pushed him off and went outside. Trey walked up to me and pecked my lips.

"You ready?"

Plies came out the house. His eyes were angry with a hint of hurt.

"So this you now Paula? Fucking with that lame ass nigga?"

I looked at him.

"For ya fucking information, not that you need to know, Trey is and always has been my best friend. I stayed faithful to ya ass even though I questioned where everything left off since you vanished. Never cheated. So fuck what you think motherfucker."

I grabbed Trey's hand and walked off down the street.

**Short and boring I know. Just a little something to make up for the lost time. Things will be heating up pretty soon.**