Chapter 4 The chase

*im sorry if I've been gone so long it's because I've been busy I forgot I even had wattpad so after we left off tom was jumping out of the window and the asylum people are chasing back to the story* As I run to the end of the street I passed out and it's wasn't because it was hot it was because someone came behind me and shot me with a needle and you wanna know how I know because WHEN I WOKE UP I CAN STILL SEE THE NEEDLE IN MY ARM AND I WAS STRAPED TO A CHAIR. I woke up in a electric chair and there was a man in a white and black suit saying that *where is it! The man says* let you know I'm only 12 so I don't even know what he is talking about then ZAPP A ZAP OF LIGHTING HIT ME ON MY HEAD. I passed out 3 hours I've been sleep I woke back up I was in a bed with a face mask on me then a lady came in and said *tell me if this hurts the lady said* she put the shot in me and I felt weird I started feeling like I just ate a burrito and threw up my eyes turn red my teeth grew longer and longer and longer!!!. Then the man who put me in a chair said * I have a guest for you the crazy man said* then a clown came in he had axe then I BROKE OUT OF MY CHAIR MY CLAWS CAME OUT I GRABED THE LADY AND THE CLOWN THREW THEM OUT THE WINDOW THEN I ROARED AT THE CRAZY MAN I GRABED HIM BY HIS LEG ATE HIS LEG THEN GRABED HIS HEAD AND CRUSHED IT TOGETHER AND I RAN OUT THE DOOR.