Oneshot - Love

You really loved it when your boyfriend Hoseok was doing aegyo. Your heart melted and you couldn't stop smiling.

You met with BTS in their dorm like you always did once a week. You knocked on the door that separated you and your boyfriend and smiled happily as Rap Monster opened the door. "Oh hey. You're here early." Said the boy in front of you and you just nodded. "Hi Namjoon. I know but my mom would've wanted me to do chores if I stayed any longer. So here I am." He simply giggled and went into the dorm.

The rest of BTS already sat on the couch and talked to each other. Hoseok noticed you and jumped up. He ran to you and kissed you as a hello. You smiled at him and waved to the rest.

Hoseok hugged you tightly and whispered "I missed you" into your ear. You kissed him on the cheek and told him you missed him, too. After some chatting and laughing, you came to the idea of everyone doing aegyo.

Jungkook started and did his aegyo perfectly, like the maknae should do it.

Jimin, Namjoon and Seokjin did a mixture of Gwiyomi and bbuing bbuing. It was cute anyways but you couldn't wait any longer for Hoseok's turn. When it was his turn, he turned to you and grinned. Then he did the cutest thing you've ever seen. His puppy-like eyes and his mouth rounded up the rest. "HobiHobi" he said in a cute, slightly high-pitched tone.
You started to pinch his cheeks, squealing and giggling like a little girl who unpacked her christmas presents
You heard an "ew" from Suga and kindly ignored it as you almost killed Hoseok with your hug. He grinned happily, knowing that you loved everything about him, even his aegyo.