The Beginning of the End

Rose's POV
The year began and that began the time of the plague. The cursed disease wiped out my entire family and all my neighbors say I am immune to the plague. If I was immune to the plague I wish I were not. I want my family I am all alone my friends have sent their last words to me and my family is all but gone. Why has the plague cursed our small town of Rosy, England? Why did it take my family away? Why does the plague have to cause misery? My life was ruined by the plague and I've heard rumors of a killer running around the streets of Rosy burning the organs of its victims. Our streets have smelled horrid to no surprise would it come to if this killer is truly her. Those who die shall forever be engraved in the destruction of this killer. All my mother left me physically her locket and her gowns but emotionally she's left me with a memory that will keep me moving on forever. Who will fall next to the plague? Who is the killers' next target? More importantly who is the killer?

John's POV
A killer arose in the wake of the plague at Rosy I am the French Ambassador and while King Charles may not care for the English, Lord William cares for the well being of his daughter Lady Rose Akers. Lord William is paying me 3,000 crowns to bring her to France alive. William has informed me well about her I know she lives in Rosy she's at the highest exposure to the killer now if she has survived the plague. He also informed me that she does not yet know that she is his daughter in truth Lady Rose has grown up believing that her father has died. No one in Lord Williams' household servant or family member alike would tell me why he never has gone to tell Rose the truth but I know the true reason. The reason is the shame it would've brought her mother Lady Anne Akers because Lord William is a Frenchman and the English and French are at war her mother would've suffered deep criticism. The shame would've been to the point of questioning the legitimacy of the marriage of Lord William and Lady Anne in truth were two reckless teens both not even 18 when they decided to elope. Not just the legitimacy of the marriage of Lord William and Lady Anne but Lady Rose's legitimacy to. If this killer really tore out the organs of its victims this killer is a distorted man he is "The Distorted Killer". I really do hope though that he hasn't yet found the Lady Rose or I'm out 3,000 crowns. The killer's identity must be revealed soon before the death of others. The mysterious man or woman kills for pleasure killing others it is a deadly sin.