Whats This ?

Lola pov

I woke up then went downstairs and I woke up at 6 which was very early for our house I went into the living room so I wouldn't wake anyone up I sat on the sofa and turned on the tv I put a documentary on about horses. I got comfy on the sofa I felt something underneath me I reached under the pillow and there was a bunch of letters in there I paused the tv and then I looked through them it was some letters saying ' hi lovely can't wait to see you again ' and ' love you honey ' I immediately knew something was up as I didn't write these and it must be someone writing to Austin. I went upstairs and woke Austin up as I wanted to know who it was who was sending them and I wanted Austin to stop. I woke Austin up and I was ready to shout.

Austin pov

I was awaken by Lola and she didn't look happy I sat up and she said ' what are these ?!' I took them off of her and looked through them. Oh no she had found the letters I got from one of the other teachers and still getting them some how ' its one of the teachers who is sending them me and she knows I have a wife the one who doesn't like you who we saw that time' ' I don't care either have them stop or you or I will go ' ' ok ok ' then she stormed out. To be honest I don't blame her she got ready then went and sorted the horses then when she came back I went and did the farm work on the other side of the farm. It didn't take her long. I went out to work about 1pm and I was planning to come back about 3pm.

Lola pov

I got the kids sorted as soon as I got back and then went down stairs to make them some dinner and it was half an hour into Austins work and I would make us some supper later. After I put the tv on for the kids and I put Mickey Mouse on. It was good as they sat and watched it as I did the house work. I was really thinking about the women who was writing to Austin I mean what does she want she knows he has a wife its wrong I wouldn't do something like this. Not soon after Austin came home and I took the kids to their bedroom to play and I sat in the rocking chair then when Austin came upstairs he went to get changed. He came back about 5 pm later than what he was supposed too. He came in and I put the kids to bed after I gave them some milk. And put them down and they fell asleep straight away.

Austin pov

As soon as Lola put the kids down I went into the bedroom and sat down on the bed and went onto my facebook she came in and sat on the bed and said ' can I talk to you ?' I put my phone down and pulled her to the side of me. Then I pulled her so she was sat on my lap and she let a little giggle out. ' I'm sorry about earlier I thought that you where going to leave me and I don't want that as i am only 19 i wouldn't be able to cope and I don't want you cheating on me' I smiled and I put my hands to her cheeks I just looked at her and then I kissed her and then she said ' I will take that as you forgive me ' I smiled and she pulled me in for another kiss and we carried on kissing for a while then we cuddled and fell asleep.