Iceskating is for december -Jason

You pull on your gloves and hat and follow your boyfriend Jason out to his car.You see Jason trying to wipe the snow that had fallen last night,off of his car."So where are we going?",you ask and help him wipe off the snow."It's a surprise but you'll love it",he promises.

When most of the snow is gone,you both get in and Jason drives you both to the place he was bringing you.A few minutes of driving,Jason pulls up at the Rosewood mall."Um...we're going shopping?",you say dubiously.You liked Christmas shopping but you thought this would have been something more exciting.

"No.Just get out",he says bluntly.You get out and Jason comes around and takes your hand."You think I would get you all excited and then bring you shopping?",he chuckles.You give him a relieved smile.

Jason brings you in to the Rosewood mall and you walk all the way to the south side of the mall.The only things on the south side were closed down stores.But today was different.There was Christmas decorations everywhere and two stores were opened.They were selling food and Christmas toys.In the middle of it all was a huge Ice skating rink.

"Jason,are we going ice skating?!",you squeal.He nods and you pull him in to a hug."Let's go get our skates on",he grabs your hand and you both rush to get on to the rink.

When you have your skates on,you and Jason go in to the almost empty rink.There was two other couples,a family and three teenage girls.You take Jason's hand and you try to glide across the ice but Jason holds you back."What is it?".you raise your eyebrows in confusion."Merry Christmas",he smirks."It's not Christmas",you laugh."It's nearly Christmas.Don't kill my style",he says dramatically."Your style?",you burst out laughing.He frowns and waits for you to say it."Ugh..fine.Merry Christmas",you smile and kiss him."Good",he skates off."Hey!",you call and glide after him.

PLL imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara