The begining

Not my art

Zoe's pov

It was a cold day in Brighton. The sun was hidden behind the rain clouds and the streets empty. I sat on the couch a cup of tea in my hand warming my fingers. I wondered did the sun would ever shine today. I stretched, my back cracking from sitting to long. I walked into the kitchen, my pug Nala was hot on my heels hoping back and forth excitedly.
"Calm down silly" I scolded

The kitchen counter was empty besides a plate of delicious chocolate chip cookies I had made earlier. The smell making me feel better then I had in a while.

"Alfie??" I called. No reply. My boyfriend was probably upstairs where he couldn't hear me. I placed two cookies on a plate and grabbed a glass of milk. Might as well be a good girlfriend and bring him something to eat.

I had just started up the stairs when it hit. I dropped the milk and cookies and fell to the floor, a sharp pain in the back of my head. It felt like a red hot iron, and I knew the pain all to well. I started conppvalescing on the floor and I knew what was coming next , the vision.

ZOE!!! A boy with brown hair called out "Get Down!"

I looked around me these visions were like dreams, I could walk around and get a good sense of where I was. It looked like a war zone! Bodies piled up everywhere , oozing dark blood and other foul things, cars flipped, fire, exploding orbes of light, and ..
A boy. Young, handsome, was lying on the ground one hand covering a massive wound on his lower abdomen. I carefully walked over and knelt beside him, he looked straight through me like everyone else in these dreams. The boy picked up a radio, and spoke in to it softly

"Phil?"

"DAN!" Another voiced answers

"Hey," the boy (perhaps Dan) answers

"Daniel," Phil says " what's wrong?"

"Oh, I don't think I'm gonna make it home in time for dinner," Dan paused before continuing "Actually I'm not gonna make it home at all."

"What? Dan where are you?" Phil asked worriedly

"I love you lion." Dan says with a smile on his face I could see the blood on his teeth

"No, No!" Phil yells into the radio "Please baby I need you!" I could hear his voice shaking when he answered

"Nah, you don't need me Phil," " You're gonna find someone new, someone better," Dan said. I knew his time was running out.

"The-there's no one better than you Dan!" Phil cried into the small device

"I will always love you Philip Lester, I've loved you from the very beginning." Dan spoke calmly

"Dan n-no, Jack please help me! Please!" Phil screamed

"Ph-Phil tell my m-mom I" Dan died before he could finish his sentence.

"Dan? No! Oh god please no!" Phil cried out

I started at the dead body. His eyes were glossed over, and his skin was lifeless. It was hard to think about how much he was loved and how I witnessed his passing. I stood and started to walk backwards, trying not to be sick. I could taste the bile in my throat.

I started to fade, meaning I was waking up
As I stated to wake, the last thing I heard was one last broken cry from Phil

"DAN"

I awoke with a start seeing that I was now on the couch instead of the floor. I was soaked with milk and there was cookie crumbs in my hair. I had been living with my condition for my whole life and I stil wasn't used to it. The visions weren't the only things of course I also levitated a table once, that was a weird day!

"Little one?" Alfies voice spoke from his spot on the other side of the couch "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Alf" I lied " I'm fine" But I wasn't and I don't think I will be fore a while.