Enter Harries Twins

Dan Pov

       As usual London was dark and rainy. Today was as normal as any other day. I would sit around and ponder existence. I walked out of my Room and down the hallway searching for my long term boyfriend Phil. 

"Phil?" I yelled

After I got no answer I continued to walked into kitchen. I has just turned the corner when a man grabbed me.

I shot my hand out, send my attacker flying into the wall behind him. A trail of black dust floating through the air. My ability might be dangerous but it was affective. I created a small orb of light ready to finish off my attacker when a man thar looked similar to the one I threw into the wall walked out, he had Phil trapped in this arms, a ball of fire? pressed into his neck.

"Back away from my brother Mr. Howell." The brown haired  boy said.

"Please don't hurt him." I pleaded

"We just need to talk to you, my name is Finn and that is my twin brother Jack " Finn said pointing at the man on the ground.

"Let him go and we will talk." I said lowering my hands

Finn nodded and put of the fire. Phil ran over to me, fear in his deep blue eyes. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his hair. Finn ran over to Jack and helped him up. Checking to make sure he was alright before looking to me.

"We need your help," Finn stated

"Why?" I asked. What could I do to help them "You look like the type of people to sell drugs and kick puppies, why should I help you?"

They both laughed.

"We need you to come with us." Jack said

"To what? Save the world, with my epic powers." I said sarcastically

"Exactly!" Finn and Jack said together, like something from the shining.

Phil and I both laughed but stopped when we noticed that the twins weren't laughing.

"Wait your serious?" Phil asked

"Deadly, now come with us or he will come for you Dan." Finn stated "And if he finds you, you will never be yourself again."

"Wait, who is coming?"

"Abaddon"