Chapter 19: Clarisse

The Previous Chapter

I wake up to Izzy shaking me and showing me her back I look at it and look in the mirror we have the same marking in our back. Isabella looks at me and she rushes away and starts to get dressed before running off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V.

I was woken up by Isabella-Rose yelling out.

-Wake up Hazel and Clarisse need us!! Come on get up!!

She ran out. I quickly got dress in a red crop top and a cyan skirt with red roses with comfortable heels and never forgetting my purse. I was trying really hard not to wake up Kai that was sleeping soundly in bed. As I quickly put some makeup on and brush my teeth, I kiss Kai on the forehead and say " I Love you." When I left the room I saw that Isabella was dressed in a navy blue hoodie with black skinny jeans and black flats. She was wearing no makeup as usual. As we quickly left, I wrote on a piece of paper that we were going out and left it on the table.

Clarisse and Hazel were waiting for us outside with Clarisse's truck.

-Hey!! Hows my pearl and my sparkle?!?! (Hazel)

-Hi BOO!! ( to Keiko ) Hey Bella!! ( to Isabella ) (Clarisse)

-HEY BOO!!!

-Hey guys!!! I want a group hug.

We grouped hugged. This feelings is always the best when we're together. When we got in the truck, we talked about what we're going to do. We decide to go shopping and run errands. Clarisse parked the truck by the mall. But I getting the feeling that we were being followed but I think it's just the paranoia from the incident with the crazy fanboy (chapter 11). When we got in the mall Isabella almost ran off. I stopped her asking her where she is going.

-BOOKS!!!

-SOME things never change.

Clarisse said laughing. Hazel soon joined and soon we were all laughing and we made our way to the bookstore to keep Isabella happy because she hates any other shopping so might as well keep her happy, for now. When we enter the bookstore Isabella is gone in less than a second. We look around and I almost trip over her because she's sitting on the floor reading a book. We all laugh at her. Hazel suddenly starts tapping my shoulder I look at her and ask what she wants she says that she needs a new bra and that we should go and get a few for her. We all agreed though Isabella was a bit reluctant because she would have to leave her precious book, and because she would have to go into a store she isn't comfortable going in. We make our way to the store but I still feel like we are being followed so I look around and see nothing. We go in the store and Isabella sticks to the wall. Hazel goes after red and black lace. We help her with her choice. Isabella moes up to me and whispers in my ear.

- *whisper* Don't those dorks outside look uncomfortable?

I look out and see the guys standing there awkwardly with poor disguises on. I start laughing. Hazel sees what we are looking at and walks away. She comes back with a black one in Isabella's size and a neon pink one for me. She point to the change room Isabella walks away like she has been sent to detention, while I walk into a change room while taking my crop top off laughing at Hazel and her ideas. When I walk out I see Isabella is already out and she's trying to cover herself I sneak a look out to the guys and see Chen and Kai hitting the others while looking a bit uncomfortable. Isabella quickly goes back to change when Chen comes running in and stopping her not seeming to care he kisses her and runs back out like he realized what he just did. While I'm leaning on a wall amused at the scene with Clarisse laughing her butt off at all the guys blushing. Hazel was on the floor crying while Isabella was in the change room when she came out she was all red and she wouldn't look at us she just plainly left the store. I went to change and we left after Hazel got her stuff. I knew Isabella would go to the bookstore to hide so we go there and find her where she was before reading the same book. I sit beside her and then Clarisse, Hazel and I start laughing and in between breaths I suggest we go eat because it's 12:25. Hazel then suddenly gave me a bag from the bra store. She whispered to me...