Chapter 4

Harry's POV

I walked into the building as I dropped off my daily cheeky pick up line to the elderly secretary lady who I always make blush.

Lauren led me into the waiting room as I was mentioning on how lovely she looked today I saw Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn already giving me death glares. Fuck them.

I sat at the chair across from them as I took off my sunglasses wincing from the bright room.

They all looked disappointed in me or pissed off about my actions making them pay for it. Except Zayn he couldn't look at me, he's such a fucking coward.

"What?" I said breaking the deadly daggers sent to me by all four of them.

"You know what" Liam started with obvious annoyance.

"We were going to have a little time to relax but your shit show had to ruin our holiday" Niall finished it off.

"At least I didn't backstab my own best mate" I barked across the room looking at Zayn as he sighed and dropped his head to the ground guilty.

"And you got her pregnant too? Wow, Zayn-"

"What the fuck are you on about?" Zayn shot back at me defensely.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about I saw you two" His eyes widen as he still stared at me in shock as the rest of the lads.

"I saw you two with my own fucking eyes last night from her window. Congratulations it's a fucking baby girl" I started to clap sarcastically every clap made Niall cringe.

"That's not our kid you arse" Then I stopped with the clap and backed up in reverse in shock...So they didn't have a child?

"And if I were you I wouldn't fucking dare to say such things like that around her. She's very fucking sensitive to that stuff ever since..." Louis trailed off and stopped, he looked at me with watery eyes and sat back down in a chair.

I began to feel the watery sensation in my eyes also and sucked it up from crying right at this moment.

"Just why did you have to go after her while I am still in love with her? You just couldn't give Perrie a chance could you?" I snapped at him, he looked at me with sad eyes and sat back down too.

"Look we're sorry mate. She asked us not to tell you about her and about her and Zayn....." Liam placed his hand on my shoulder as he told me softly without any anger in his voice at all.

"Does she still hate me?" my voice was starting to crack as a tear went down my face.

"No" Zayn said softly but we all heard him as we turned our heads in his direction, he had his head down still looking at the ground.

Then he looked up at me and sniffled.

"She's happy. Lydia went to Therapy, got some strength from it. She got every ounce of support from all of us and everyone she needed. She's healed now...but she is still fragile as a feather."

Now I couldn't hold back any of my tears as they broke away onto the floor from my warm cheeks.

What if I was back in her life? Would she be miserable again and lose all the progress she's made so far? Can she even stand the sight of me anymore? Although I do love her, I care about what will my presence do to affect her. I need to see her or else I don't know what I'd do. I may even lose my mind!

"Look I think you and Lydia should talk things over. We were going to go to her family's summer home in America. I think you should come, Harry. It could give you two some opportunities to re-connect and become friends again" Niall finally spoke.