Forgive and Forget

-Charlie's POV-
I couldn't fall back asleep. Not after what just happened with Juliet and I. Was I really that bad of a daughter? Tht she regrets adopting me?

I sat up and wiped my face of the tears that wouldn't stop falling from my eyes. I pushed the covers off of me and walked towards my bedroom door. I opened it and walked down the hallway and into the living room. The house was silent and all I could hear were the cats running around.

I walked into the kitchen but sadly found out I wasn't the only one awak at 3 a.m. Andy sat at the counter with his head in his hand as he wrote stuff down into his notebook. Probably writing lyrics.

He looked up at me and his eyes were red and puffy, and his face was tear stained. He smiled weakly at me.

"Couldn't sleep either?" He whispered. I shook my head and pulled a stool out from beneath the counter and sat across from him.

"You know your mom didn't mean what she said, right?" He asked me, looking into my also red puffy eyes.

I nodded and looked down into my lap.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I'm not mad anymore. What I said was rude Andy and I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of it, you're an amazing dad." I whispered, my voice choking a little bit.

"No I'm sorry Charlie, you're right I should pay more attention. I haven't been doing my best but thats going to change, I promise." He smiled and reached his hand out to me and placed it ontop of mine and rubbed his tumb back and forth across my knuckles.

"I love you dad, im sorry." I said, tears still falling from my eyes. He frowned and stood up walking over to me and pulled me into a tight hug and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too princess." He said with a smile.

"Is mom still awake?" I asked him as I pulled away.

"Yeah probably, you can go check if you'd like, I'm going to stay up a while longer." Andy said as he sat back down at the counter. I got up and walked down the hall to Andy and Juliets room. I opened the door slightly and saw Juliet sitting up in bed with the lights off as she watched t.v.

She was still in complete sobs and I felt bad. She noticed me, and soon as she did she cried harder. I walked into the room and climbed onto the bed and cuddled up next to her.

"It's okay mom, i know you didn't mean it." I whispered to her as she hugged me as tight as she possibly could.

"I'm so sorry Charlie. I don't regret it at all, you and Andy are the best two things thats ever happened in my life. I love you baby girl." She said through tears and I smiled.

"I love you too mom. Can I sleep in here tonight?" I asked and Juels nodded her head. I smiled and kissed her cheek before laying down and closing my eyes.