6 : Fair

[Justin's Picture]

Adrianne Archer

"Let's go to the stalls!"

"Calm down princess,you're tiring me out here,can we go and sit down for a bit?"

"But I want to get the giant teddy bear" I pouted and used my infamous puppy eyes

"Fine" He chuckled and gave me one of his genuine smile. He did not smile often,this is one of the few moments where he did not smirk and I really cherished it.

"You should smile more often" I mumbled,not intending for him to hear me

"Do you like my smile princess?"

"It's a better look on you than your usual smirk"

"I'll try to smile more often for you then"

"Okay....now can we go to the stalls and win my teddy bear?"

"Let's go then princess"

I immediately ran to the 'throw the hoop' stall with Matthew's hand in mine,he laughed while running with me. Come to think of it,I like his laugh too,it feels welcoming and so full of life.

okayy...don't fall for him now addie

"Can we have a game please?" I asked the person tending to the store

"Sure,that'll be three pounds"

I was about to take my wallet out but Matthew had already paid. Talk about fast.

I aimed for the hoop and got two in but unfortunately not in the black pole. When I was about to throw my last hoop,two hands wrapped around my waist and a chin was on my shoulder.

"What are you doing jerk" I hissed

"Just trust me"

He wrapped his hands around my small hands and we both threw the last hoop together and it went straight into the black pole.

"Oh my god!" By the time I was jumping around like 5 year old,and I didn't care because in this moment,I got back my happiness,even if it's just temporary and with a bad boy alongside or me.

"I told you to trust me princess" his hot breath close to my ear

The staff handed me my teddy bear and I was so happy.

"I'm so happy now I could totally kiss you"

And i did.

His lips was soft against mine,applying just the right amount of pressure on my lips.It was filled with passion and I swear to god this bad boy definitely knew how to kiss. His tongue grazed against my lips,asking for entrance,and I gladly allowed it.

I slowly parted away from the kiss our foreheads still touching each other. Small smiles appeared on both of our faces.

"How's that for our first date princess" he muttered lowly,adding his signature smirk

I didn't dare reply and I got kind of petrified even, I don't know if it's because I kissed my enemy or it's because I actually enjoyed it. A whole lot actually.

What I do know is that he definitely have good taste in date places. But what can I say,he's the bad boy after all.

"Let's go for the last ride of the day babe"

"The ferris wheel?" I asked hopefully

"Definitely"

After waiting in line for about 5 minutes,we got onto the cabin and Matt sat right next to me. Our hands interlocked and my head on his shoulder.

"You're beautiful princess"

"I'm not Matt"

"Why do you keep looking down on yourself Ad,you've got to realize that you're beautiful and those Instagram comments means no shit,you are beautiful and I hope that you will embrace it. Even with your make up and normal clothing,I can see that you're insecure babe."

"H-how..."

"I know you don't realize this babe,but I do notice you more than you give me credit for."

"So is the jerk caring for the nerd? Want to say that you like me while you're at it?"

"No,I just don't want you looking down on yourself. Also,I don't do love Ad"

"sure you don't,I think you are caring for the nerd Matt"

"Ask me again in 6 months baby girl"

----
"I had fun Matt,thank you for the date. It was lovely"

"Glad that you liked it my dear"

"You sound like my mom"

"Ahhh,there comes that sacarstic Ad, thought I've lost her long ago"

"You love my sacarstic comments jerk, don't pretend you don't"

He bent down to kiss me goodnight and whispered lowly "You're right,I do princess" With that,he walked away and waved two fingers,signaling a goodbye.

Before he went off in his car,he shouted a 'see you tomorrow' and disappeared into the night.

With a smile etched on my face,I unlocked my door and made my way up to my room. I showered and changed into an oversized t-shirt before climbing into my bed. I almost went to sleep when a vibration notified me of a new text.

From : Handsome Jerk

good night princess, I've had a fun day too

To : Handsome Jerk

goodnight jerk,I'm just a great company aren't I

From : Handsome Jerk

I was trying to be sweet and there you go ruining my moment

To : Handsome Jerk

You love me anyway

From : Handsome Jerk

just go to sleep princess

And I did.