Chapter 23

THIS STORY IS NOT ABANDONED!!!! Also ma grades r not up yet... MATH. IS. EVIL.

So I'm alive and I can have 2 hrs on ma phone every day on winter break but when school starts I'm screwed... Oh well.

I DONT OWN NOTIN BUT ZE STORY. I MEAN I DONT OWN DP OR GF!!!! 

ON W/ IT

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Danny's POV

I woke up and just about punched the celing.

I looked around and saw a big... Fuzz ball sleeping like a dog next to the couch I was sitting on.

Wait couch? Where's Dan? What happened?

I looked at my clothes and saw I was still in ghost form. I slowly floated down to the fuzz ball and started to charge up an ecto blast in my hand. I reached out and touched its shoulder and that's when he woke up and just about clawed my head off. I turned intangible and almost threw my ecto blast when that's when I realized who it was.

Wulf.

It was Wulf.

"Amiko!" He said happily.

"Hi Wulf! Where did you come from? Where did you go? Where's Dipper? What happened? Where's Dan?"

"Unu demando samtempe amiko Danny." He said

"Right... Sorry... But what happened?"

"bone post vi elpasis i traktis la malbonulo kaj frapis lin. tiam la drako turnis al knabo kaj i prenis lin al sia hejmo , kie vi estas nun." He explained

"Wait... You LEFT Dan."

"Jes..."

"Oh no... Oh no oh no oh no!"

"Kio estas tiom terura Amiko Danny?"

"Did you trap him in the thermos or just leave?"

"Mi kaptis vin kaj la Drako knabon kaj malfermis portalon kaj maldekstren."

I stared at him.

"Kio?"

"We need to go back."

"Neniu! Vi devas ripozi Danny!"

"I don't need rest. I need to stop him before he hurts anyone else."

Wulf opened his mouth to say something when we heard a groan. We both looked over and saw Dipper stiring. He sat up and I saw he still had the amulet on. I quickly changed back to a human and walked over and took off the amulet. 

"Where did you get this?" I said pointing at the amulet. He looked at Wulf with eyes wide then saw his claws. I think he then figured not to mess around. 

" I was resting at Princess Dortheas castle and I saw in my journal something about an amulet. It said when you get angry  then it transforms you into a dragon. I thought I can help defeat the evil guy that you were fighting. However, there was a warning that said if you transformed then you lose control. I thought I could take it. Anyways, I snuck into Dortheas room when she was sleeping and took the amulet off of her neck. I put it on myself and for a little while I could control it but then... Everything just became a blur."

I looked at the amulet. Then at him. Then back at the amulet.

"Mi estas feliĉa vin ne dolorigis iun ajn tro malbone aŭ malbona Dipper." Wulf said

Dipper stared.

"He said he's glad you didn't give anyone purmenent injuries or worse." I translated for him

"Oh... I just have a question though."

"What?"

"Who is he?" he pointed at Wulf "and who was that evil guy you were fighting? Also... Why are you choosing to look like Danny Fenton instead of your ghost mode?"

Oh

That

I was prepared to explain everything but that's when we all heard a big BOOM from outside.

We all ran outside only to see one huge black and purple dragon (that was obviously Aragon) with the fright knight, ember, skulker, and a girl tied up in the front being lead by Dan Phantom. 

But the girl looked like... But that couldn't be right. No. It can't be her. She's gone! She can't be here!

But as she got closer I knew who it was.

It was Sam Manson.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

OMFG I KNOW U ALL HATE MEH!!!!! But idc cuz u should all b happeh I updated -.-

Also does anyone watch Into The Badlands? It's ma new fave show (that's on today)

OH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I HOPE U ALL GET WHAT CHU ALL WANT!!!

PLZ COMMENT I LOVE COMMENTS PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ COMMENT!!!!!!

-TeamLeoIsMyTeam