Mischief Night

-Riley

Stiles had called Scott, Sam and I and asked if we would help with his mischief night prank. "Get your asses down here we have a job to do." Stiles said. "Dude, we're already in bed. And aren't we getting too old for this?" Sam asked. "This is for coach." Stiles said. "I thought we did this to coach?" I asked. "Whatever, you know he lives for this stuff." Stiles said. "It's the middle of the night." Scott said. "Actually, it's 12:15 boys." Stiles said. "If you three aren't down here in 5 seconds, and I mean it, 5" Stiles started counting down and had no clue we were right behind him. He turned and saw our glowing red eyes. "One." We said together. "I hate you guys." He said. 

When we were finished, we headed home. I was headed towards my closet when I heard a noise. I grabbed my dagger and went towards the noise. I grabbed the person in my room and held the dagger at their throat as I held them against the wall. "Riley!" The voice yelled. "Derek?" I said on the verge of tears. I threw my dagger and hugged him as tight as I could. "How's my Alpha?" He asked as he ran his hands through my hair. I couldn't speak. It felt like a dream. 

The next day, Scott, Sam and i got to the school and saw Jayden, Ethan, Kayden, and Aiden waiting for us. "So you're back at school?" Scott asked them. "We're only here to talk." Jayden said. "That's a change of pace for you guys." Stiles said. "You guys need a pack, and we need an Alpha." Aiden said. "Yeah no." Stiles said. "You came to us for help and we helped. " Ethan said. "You beat their faces into a bloody pulp. I wouldn't call that helping." I said. "Why would we say yes?" Scott asked them. "Adding strength. We'd make you guys more powerful. There isn't a reason to say no." Aiden said. "I can think of one; you guys are the reason why Boyd is dead." Isaac said as he walked up and stood next to me. Aiden growled at Isaac and he went towards him when I grabbed his arm. "I'm sorry but they don't trust you. And I don't either." Scott said. We walked away and Cole and Alice joined us. We walked in the school and it was mischief all over. Cole held on to my hand super tight. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't know. Just a bad feeling I guess." He said. What the hell? I kissed his cheek. "It's alright." I said. He looked at me and smiled. "Where's my kiss? I was your best friend first?" Alice complained. I kissed her cheek too. "Happy?" I asked. She grinned and skipped through the hall. Scott was talking to Stiles and we walked up to him. "I'm the hot girl." Scott said. "You are." Isaac said. Scott smiled and went towards our classroom. What the hell is going on with my friends today? 

We were in Economics when we heard coach yelling in his office. Scott, Sam, Stiles and I looked at each other and smiled. "Mischief night, Devil's night, I don't care what you call it, you twerps are evil." Coach said as he came into class. He went on and on and he picked up the box on his desk. "Oh this again?" He said as he picked it up. "No." He said as he dropped and stomped on the box. He picked up the broken cup out of the box. "Happy Birthday, love Greenburg." he mumbled. 

Stiles got a call from his dad. "Barrow. He's escaped." Stiles said. I was terrified. Everyone knew who he was. He tried killing a bunch of kids on a bus because they had "glowing eyes". I was terrified because I along with my brothers and some of my friends, had glowing eyes. 

I texted Derek about it. He told me he was coming to get me, but he was disappointed when I told him the school was on lockdown until 3. The police were leaving because they didn't find him there, but Lydia and Anna said that they've been hearing buzzing all day and I've been hearing something that kind of sounds like static or electricity. 

My mom came to the school and she had Barrow's gown. "You got it?" Sam asked. "Promise me boys, that you will be careful." She said. "We promise mom." We said as we hugged her goodbye. 

We got all of the werewolves in the school and met up. "Lydia and Anna still think he's here in the school. The cops searched the whole school, but they didn't have one thing." Scott said. "A good sense of smell." I said.