#Zay

Its been around three months since Zach and I started dating. He's so sweet and everyone tells up how great a couple we are. They even made a ship nane for us; #Zay. I dont know what Zach thinks of it, but I think ita pretty cool.
Lately I've overheard a conversation that my father and mother, '--names--' , were having about moving. Usually I'm excited to get out of school for a while, but now I actually feel like people like me. I feel like I actually belong.
After all, I have a sweet and amazing boyfriend and a few friends who might actually miss me enough to text me. One might even say I'm in with the popular crowd. At least, that's what I think it means when a few girls wouldn't mind waking up one day being me.
I really hope I don't have to move...

I got a text from Zach.
-HEY BAB, WANA HANG OUT? PIZZA?

I responded
- IDK ILL ASK.
I pushed flip-flops onto my feet and pounded down the stairs to see my mom putting picture frames into a box. I gave her a weird look even though I knew why.
" Hey, mom. How's your day?"
"A bit stressfull, but I'll be fine." She said, wiping dust off her fingers to go stir the noodles that were boiling in the kitchen.
"Want any help?" I said, running over to the bowl, picking up the spoon before she reached for it.
She put her hands on her hips.
"Just tell me what you want."
"Can I go to-"
"No." She said, taking the spoon out of my hand.
"But you didn't even let me finnish!"
"You didn't have to finnish because I know what you were going to say. You're not going to Zach's house alone, and your brother is going on a date aswell. Im not going to let you give in to temptation, young lady!" She said, violently stirring the noodles so that some water spashed out and started a little fire on the stove. My mom didn't even scream, she simply reached below the sink and put out the fire.
"OKAY, KIDS. WILL IT BE CHINESE OR PIZZA? CHOOSE QUICKLY." Mom yelled, and the rest of the family shouted their response. She dialed the chinese places' number.
"Fine. But ask your father first. His answer is my answer."
"Ok, thanks mom!"
I started to run to his office, but my phone buzzed in my back pocket. I took it out and looked at it. It was Zach.
-HEY BAB CAN YOU COME?
I didnt bother putting it in my pocket. I knocked on the door to his office before I just walked in.
"Hey dad, what are you doin?"
"You know, work."
"Oh. Well I wanted to know if I could go to Zach's place for a bit."
"Did you do your homework?"
"On the bus."
"Smart girl. Okay, you can go." He said lowering his glasses at me. " but be home by ten and no later."
"Thanks daddy!" I half squeeled before running up and giving him a hug. He chuckled.
"But when you walk out, act like I yelled at you first. Should help convince your mother."
I smiled at him and left his office, run upstairs to change into something more comfortable, but still Zach-worthy. After I changed clothes I texted Zach and told him it was okay that I could, he responded quickly letting me know he's on his way.