Our Little Boy - 19

I clutched my stomach after i'd hung up.

Another baby?

Man did I feel like one of those cheap and easy girls. I didn't know what to do.

I could call Hunter...

Or I could run away agin? It would be easier this time. I could literally pack up mine and JJ's stuff right now and just leave.

But seeing the huge impact I made after the first disappearing act, I wasn't sure that was a good idea.

I should at least let Hunter have a shot at being a proper dad. I could see how he was still struggling to look after JJ so maybe this baby could help him even more?

I sighed and rolled over, stroking JJ's Afro softly. "What do I do?" I whispered.

I thought about how challenging it was to raise a baby werewolf. Now two? Not my wisest choice.

But what if Rocky came back? I couldn't risk this baby going through what JJ did at such a young age. Maybe I could let Hunter raise it instead? Or Dani? 

But the thought of giving my child away just did not appeal to me,

I fell asleep, still in deep thought, my arms wrapped across my belly protectively.

#

"Shh, now, JJ. We can't wake mommy up, okay? Play quietly." 

I heard someone say from the living room. I sat up immediately, my head spun but I couldn't go find out who it was because I felt that nauseous feeling come up and I had to dash into the bathroom.

As I threw up down the toilet, someone stood behind me, holding my hair. At first I thought it was Dani come to my rescue once again but the hands were too big to be hers.

I didn't know who it was. It could have been Father Christmas for all I knew and I honestly couldn't have cared less.

Once I was done, I closed my eyes and leaned against the shower. I heard someone flush the toilet and then sit beside me. 

That has to be Hunter. Well I hope so anyway.

I opened my eyes and saw him. I couldn't have been happier. I rested my head on his chest. "How did you get in?"

"JJ opened up. He knows my scent." Hunter said. "Anyway, Dani said that you were sick so i came down." 

I tensed up. "What else did she say?" I asked.

"That you had something to tell me?" Hunter said looking confused. "But that doesn't matter. I'm staying here for the next three weeks because you staying at mine was a disaster." He laughed.

Three weeks? Won't I already start to get big? That's what happened with JJ I guess because werewolf babies grow faster.

"Uh huh." Was all I could say. "I know you don't want me here but we have to make this work, Rain. For our son's sake as well."

I nodded wanting to cry. "Hunter? Would you ever want more kids?" I asked tactfully. "Yes!" He said without hesitation. "But lets get married first?"

There was nothing more that I wanted than to be married to him but I was having his baby! I was not prepared to walk down the aisle with a bump.

I took a deep breath, about to just blurt it out but he cut me off. "Hey, guess what? Micael got us all tickets to Disneyland Paris next month. It's gonna be awesome!"

Yeah, for you guys.

"You Micael and JJ can go. Give my ticket to Xavier or something." I said standing up and leaving the bathroom. Hubter grabbed my wrist. "Why?"