ReaderxPelant- Taken part 2

I've sort of been putting this off for a bit but here is the long awaited part 2.

Every time you heard a noise, you flinched. The wind terrified you. The sound of a door opening gave birth to new nightmares. The sound of your own breathing woke you up.

Your body ached and bleed Most of the wounds had finally clotted and are beginning to scab. It had been that long since the last scene of torture.

You couldn't even sleep. Every time you close your eyes you saw Lucas in a puddle of blood and you heard his voice, ever taunting. Ever full of the thirst for revenge.

Your mouth was dry, your eyes were stiff from being kept open for so long but you hear the soft sound of a key in the lock. Your body went into immediate defense mode, a mechanism you didn't realise was still keyed into your brain, ignoring the pain that rushed straight to your head.

"Good morning, Y/N. How'd you sleep? Not good? Well I slept like a baby, dreaming of all the things I could do to hurt your friends and you." Pelant riped the duct tape that had rendered your mouth useless off, leaving you gasping as more pain erupted at your mouth.

"Let me go." Your voice was hoarse and ragged from the screaming that had been caught literally in the cavern that was your mouth. With the inability to release your screams, you had to swallow them and it made you choke and gag. Your throat was torn up and when you coughed, it made you feel the blood from those cuts wash into your mouth. It made you cough more.

"Oh but I can't. Your friends are already coming to save you." Pelant laughed as you whimpered in pain. Wrapping his hand in your hair, he yanks your head up and whispered;

"But of course, they won't find you alive." Letting your head fall back on to the steel bed, you cry out in pain, feeling the what seems to be the last if your tears tricking from the corner of your eyes.

"You won't live to regret this."
"I don't regret it. Not at all. Now, be a good girl and don't make a noise. Daddy's gonna go and make sure your friends get here to enjoy the show." Sticking more tape over your mouth, he laughs almost evilly like they do in the movies. Hell, for all you could know this could be being filmed for a movie.

1 hour passed and you seemed to drift in and out of consciousness.

2 hours passed and you swear you heard a door opening and shots being fired.

3 hours passed and you open your eyes to see Pelants face in front of yours. You scream from the fright but once again, it doesn't go very far. You swallow it and settle on trying to calm your breathing.

"Ah. Y/N. We have guests. Would you like to meet them?" You shake your head, not wanting your friends to see you the way you are.

"That's too bad. They want to see you."
"Y/N?" Booths voice called out, startling you. You begin to panic, trying to turn the bed around to see him. More voices called out an you recognised every single one of them. Booth, Brennan, Hodgins, Sweets and even Angela was here.

"Do you want to talk to them, my dear?" You nod your head fast, making you dizzy.

Ripping the tape off your mouth, Pelant moved your bed so that you were in a standing up position but still strapped to the bed. Then slowly, with a malicious smile on his face, he turned you around to face the people you loved most.

All five of them were tied to a chair each. Your breath hitched in your throat when you saw they were unharmed, save for Booth who had a bruise forming on his left cheek.

"Y/N?"
"Guys?" You said at the same time. You never thought you would see them again, what scared you was that they were so close that if you had the strength, you could of touched them. And if you weren't restrained.

"We're gonna get you outta here, okay?"
"You can't get me out of here, Booth. This was revenge." You told him, feeling tired all of a sudden. Brennan seemed to notice the sudden change in how you were and her face seemed to twist itself into an expression of immediate worry.

"Y/N,, are you okay?" Sweets asked you, after having also noticed the fact you were slumping in your 'bed'.

"Y/N won't be with us much longer I'm afraid." The taunting, almost child like voice came from your right. You could do anything but look at your friends and slump. You could feel your muscles lock and unlock as they stopped working. It was getting harder to breathe with each passing second. Your vision became clouded and your ears seemed to stop working. The last thing you ever heard was,

"Hold on, Y/N. Don't leave us." From Hodgins.

The last thing you ever said was,

"Love you guys." And then everything went still.

Authors note: ... Badoom tssh