CHAPTER ONE

PICTURE OF BECKY AND LISA ON SIDE, you decide who's who, I'm not picky ;) =====>

“Just close your eyes.”

As I did so, I could feel my arms being lifted from my sides by a pair of soft hands. The same pair slowly caressing my arms, leading them to stretch out straight above my head. Our fingers interlaced as she pushed her body against my own. The tree behind my back is the only thing keeping us from toppling to the ground in our embrace.

            Her hot breath brushes my cheek as she whispers, “Are you ready, Lisa?”

            Distracted at the feel of her breasts pressing firmly against mine, her legs pushing between my own, her name is all I manage to say, “Becky.”

            She then brings her lips to mine, kissing me gently. I can taste the watermelon lip gloss as I slide my tongue along her bottom lip. Without hesitation, her tongue meets mine, dancing together. It was intoxicating, just like the wine we just finished moments before.

The almost empty bottle lay forgotten in a clearing nearby. The same bottle she claimed her parents won’t miss, as she came racing out of the front door of her house. Grabbing my hand as she passed and she pulled me along, headed for the woods not far from our neighborhood. We had every intention of having a picnic, but in the rush of things we seemed to have forgotten to pack any food. We didn’t mind, the wine turned out to be more than enough to entertain ourselves with. Honestly, the wine could have stayed locked up in the cellar, and we wouldn’t have been at a loss for fun.

We stayed locked together for a few moments, even after the kiss ended. Leaning against the tree for support, eyes still closed, just breathing each other in. The smell of wine and the vanilla lotion tickling my nose. She felt amazing, her body pressed into mine. Soft and warm, fitting together so perfectly like two matching puzzle pieces.

“You didn’t answer me. Are you ready?”

Maybe it was the wine, or maybe my mind was still reeling from the aftershocks of our kiss, but that simple question seemed too much for me to answer. All I can do is moan, and allow that silly smile to grace my lips once more.

Finding amusement in my inability to comprehend or to even utter a response, she laughs against my neck. “Ok, keep your eyes closed. Count to ten. Then come find me.”

She places a feather light kiss just below my ear, right before I feel her pull away. My body shivers from the loss of contact and I cross my arms around myself trying to regain some of the warmth. A sudden sadness comes over me. I could have stayed wrapped against her for eternity, living off kisses alone.

How can so much love be felt from so little action? Just from breathing the same air. Or the slightest touch of our limbs against each other. Stolen kisses and playful smiles, it’s unbelievable.

I open my eyes, taking in the sight of trees surrounding me and the mossy ground beneath me. Everything is so vibrant and beautiful, all the shades of green at its summer best. Becky is no where to be seen, I didn’t even notice her footsteps crunching on leaves as she walked away. The birds above me whistle their song as I try to strain to hear some hint of which way she might have gone.

“Becky?” I call out, but get no response. I then realize this is why she wanted me to count to ten. “Hide and seek? Really? What are we, five years old?”

A laugh comes from my right, and I follow the sound. Twisting through trees and stumbling on roots, “It’s getting dark, how am I supposed to find you?”